Bowman Archery 10-Jan-20
Bowman Archery 10-Jan-20
Motohunter 28-Aug-20
10-Jan-20

Bowman Archery's embedded Photo
My 10 years olds first archery buck
Hello my name is Jake, I am 33 years old and am becoming an obsessed archery elk hunter. I have been to eastern oregon and also hunted coastal elk with my first bull last year. I am always looking for friends with same interests. I am an avid salmon steelhead fisherman and am blessed to live on the Rogue river with one of the best fishing holes in my backyard. Just looking for good people to go on some elk camping trips. My chiropractor and I love going every year but more the merrier!!! Feel free to message me if your ever looking for a great time in the mountains killing bulls or even fishing. I live in Grants Pass. We love taking our kids on our hunting trips to!

10-Jan-20

Hello my name is Jake, I am 33 years old and am becoming an obsessed archery elk hunter. I have been to eastern oregon and also hunted coastal elk with my first bull last year. I am always looking for friends with same interests. I am an avid salmon steelhead fisherman and am blessed to live on the Rogue river with one of the best fishing holes in my backyard. Just looking for good people to go on some elk camping trips. My chiropractor and I love going every year but more the merrier!!! Feel free to message me if your ever looking for a great time in the mountains killing bulls or even fishing. I live in Grants Pass. We love taking our kids on our hunting trips to!

28-Aug-20
Still open to hunters joining? Hunting partner burned me last minute and now I'm trying to find someone to go hunting with. This is my first year hunting and would appreciate some company.

• Sitka Gear