1buckurout 11-Jan-20
Babysaph 12-Jan-20
Lone Eagle 12-Jan-20
Jack Whitmrie jr 12-Jan-20
babysaph 12-Jan-20
1buckurout 13-Jan-20
Respectthegame 16-Feb-20
11-Jan-20
Greg Bonecutter Sr. A Hall of Fame member and avid hunter passed away last night. Greg and I grew up together with my dad showing us the ways of the woods and the habits of the animals. He will be sorely missed by his friends and family. Rest In Peace old friend and cousin.

11-Jan-20

11-Jan-20
My condolences

11-Jan-20
Greg called me about a month ago, we talked a little with me promising to call him back, Due to my momma wrecking a side by side and her being in and out of the hospital I haven't call him back, was a Shock when I heard today that he had passed, God bless and comfort his family

11-Jan-20
Sad news. I met Greg through the Big Bend Bowhunters decades ago. Shot with him many times, hunted in Illinois with him, and caribou hunted with him in Quebec. The pilot even let him fly the plane some on the way to camp. He really enjoyed that--I didn't.

:^)

My condolences to you, Don and rest of your family.

12-Jan-20
So sorry to hear that. He was a good guy. Prayers for his family.

12-Jan-20
I never had the privilege of knowing Greg, but have heard a lot about him. My condolences to you and your family.

12-Jan-20
Greg was a good man ,he will be missed. Condolences to the family , RIP Greg.

12-Jan-20
guys we are losing a lot of people lately. Life is short. Do what you want to do now.

13-Jan-20

1buckurout's embedded Photo
1buckurout's embedded Photo
Gregory Allen Bonecutter, Sr., 69, of Dover, TN, formerly of Mason County, WV, passed into the arms of our Heavenly Father on January 10, 2020. Born November 21, 1950, “Boney” was a coal miner for twenty-five years, while also owning and operating an archery shop and taxidermy service. After retiring from Southern Ohio Coal Company, he led hunting expeditions to the Arctic Region of Canada. He was a longstanding member of West Virginia Bowhunters Association and an inductee in their Hall of Fame. Over the last several years, Greg brought joy to children young and old in his role as Dover’s Town Santa.

He is survived by his wife, Chris, of Dover; his children, Greg, Jr., Angie (Dave) Dunbarger, Brian (Paula) King, all of West Virginia, and Michele “Mikki” (Keith) Harper of Nashville; two sisters, Judy Adams and Christi Francis of West Virginia; six grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Captain Harley and Lorena (Bright) Bonecutter and his sister, Lucrechia “Che-Che” Marks.

No services are planned.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that friends pay their respects by exhibiting the same generous and loving spirit Greg did by being kind to one another, holding loved ones close, and lending a helping hand to those in need.

16-Feb-20

Respectthegame's embedded Photo
Passing it on
Respectthegame's embedded Photo
Passing it on

• Sitka Gear