Notme 15-Jan-20
Shawn 15-Jan-20
SixLomaz 15-Jan-20
Shawn 17-Jan-20
jax2009r 17-Jan-20
jax2009r 17-Jan-20
Notme 17-Jan-20
15-Jan-20
So most of you know about the crazy lady who paid to have the rocks removed and put at the edge of the lot to block hunters from parking there. After multiple calls and waiting I finally got a response from deep. So the tiny road that the parking spot is on is private. It's an establishment that owns it. So the officer spoke to the owner and he said not only does he not mind us parking there but would like to build a parking lot for us to park in. But about 50 yards down from the spot is another smaller spot that you can pull into. The private road ends just before it so that small lot is actually off of a town road. So he said you can park there. Hes also in the process of seeing if we can get a lot built or the rocks moved. At least I can park at the top and I'm very grateful he took the time to check into the situation. Deep definitely came through for me and fellow hunters. And he also did confirm she is a whack job!! ;)

15-Jan-20
Shawn - did you check with the town assessors office to verify how owns that property and if the road is in fact private or a town road. I only ask because I've received incorrect information in the past about right of ways and private roads, so just be certain the town agrees with the DEEP. And good luck with the lady, I'm guessing you're going to kick the hornets nest with a new parking area.

15-Jan-20
Is there anyway to clarify with the owners themselves? I wouldn't just go by what deep says.

15-Jan-20
It's a weird area..but it's an old folks area and he made sure it indeed is the town road...I guess he also verified it with the establishment owner..

15-Jan-20
If you win Steve's deer cart use it to incessantly roll down the street in front of her house. Ask NOTME to send you some weird YouTube video for you to blast as you parade.

17-Jan-20
Lmao six!!!! I dont know if I could even do that seeing how the road is private..but I sure could just do it another 50 yards down the road. Notme what's a good one to blare??

17-Jan-20
if you load the onx app...it will show you what is state or private and who owns what

17-Jan-20
I had a similar situation on state land that was cockaponset....a few years back it was listed on the DEP site ...last year it was no longer listed and the state logged it. On my onx app it was still listed has cockaponsett....i emailed onx and they researched....the state sold it it a forest a field club....now when I look it up it is listed correctly ont he app

17-Jan-20

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/PrZFscfJxXc

Old school

• Sitka Gear