Paul@thefort 15-Jan-20
Bow Bullet 15-Jan-20
Grasshopper 15-Jan-20
Paul@thefort 15-Jan-20
Paul@thefort 15-Jan-20
RT 15-Jan-20
Dirk Diggler 15-Jan-20
15-Jan-20
Pribyl and Washburn, pro wolf advocates, Pribyl a former Colorado Wildlife Commissioner, and Washburn a hunter from Steamboat CO, co- wrote an article in the Denver Post recently, talking down to, and discrediting those in opposition to the Forced Introduction of the Gray Wolf into Colorado. My response. Paul

Mr. Pribyl and Mr. Washburn should be ashamed of themselves for their unfactual self indulging comments. This is not an anti wolf issue but an issue concerning the Forced reintroduction of the gray wolf into Colorado using Ballot Box Biology and not big game management science. The very Colorado Wildlife Commission the Mr. Pribyl served on is in OPPOSITION of any forced introduction of the wolf and is on record, (CPW Resolution 16-01) stating so. Currently there are 25 Colorado Counties, of which there are 9 Front Range, that have signed a Resolution OPPOSING the force introduction of the gray wolf. What does the Colorado Wildlife Commission and the CPW biologists know, and what do these 25 counties know that Mr. Pribyl and Mr. Washburn do not know or do not care to know. Paul Navarre, Ft. Collins co.

15-Jan-20
Nice reply Paul.

Here's the opinion piece that Paul is referring to.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/01/14/guest-commentary-ignore-those-viral-lies-about-wolves-in-colorado/

15-Jan-20
Thanks Paul.

Pribyl ought to know what this is going to cost the agency. DWM's will spend massive hours running bear, wolf, lion and other conflict calls. Forget about law enforcement, no time left for that.

15-Jan-20
Steve, do you remember the years he served and who did he represent on the Commission? Surely not sportsman. I remember meeting him a few times at the Commission meeting.

15-Jan-20
ok, From Boulder CO, he served on the State Parks Board from 2008-11, and then for the next 8 years on the CPW Commission, appointed by Gov Hickenlooper.

15-Jan-20
Can't believe there are still people willing to pay for DP articles.

15-Jan-20
The other idiot is a co-founder of TRCP, tells me all I need to know about him. Nice reply Paul!

• Sitka Gear