Trophyhill 17-Jan-20
HDE 18-Jan-20
jdee 19-Jan-20
Outdoorsdude 21-Jan-20
splitlimb13 25-Jan-20
raceguy97 25-Jan-20
splitlimb13 26-Jan-20
17-Jan-20
And just like that Prukop is replaced by an "avid outdoor enthusiased"; our Gov. replaced a life long biology centered professional with a layer who neither hunts or fishes. What could go wrong from here?

17-Jan-20
http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/state-game-commission-welcomes-newest-member/

17-Jan-20

smarba's Link
SHEESH! WTF?! No real surprise by our gov, though.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, JAN. 14, 2020:

State Game Commission welcomes newest member

SANTA FE – The New Mexico State Game Commission welcomes Mrs. Sharon Salazar Hickey as its newest appointed member.

Mrs. Hickey serves as a Program Manager for the Associate Laboratory Director for Environment, Safety, Health, Quality, Safeguards and Security whose goal is to protect and preserve people, the environment, resources and information at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Leading the Office of Institutional Policy, Mrs. Hickey has extensive experience in policies and procedures, government contracts, employment law and alternative dispute and conflict resolution.

Mrs. Hickey is a native New Mexican and was raised in Los Alamos. Receiving her Juris Doctorate degree from California Western School of Law, Mrs. Hickey is also a member of the New Mexico State Bar. She has previous experience serving on State Boards and Commissions, appointed to the New Mexico State Governor’s Fellows Program Board of Directors in 2007 and currently serving on the New Mexico Youth Conservation Corps Commission since 2012.

Mrs. Hickey currently lives in Santa Fe with her husband and enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors. As an avid outdoor enthusiast, she loves spending time hiking, biking and snowshoeing. The New Mexico State Game Commission and the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish are excited to welcome Mrs. Hickey to the Commission and look forward to working with her in the coming months.

17-Jan-20
How does a treehugger get appointed to the G&F? Easy.....elect a liberal governor. Next we can expect the profitable G&F Dept to be merged with the parks Dept ala CO, more wolves transplanted, predator hunting banned, Griz reintroduced, etc etc chipping away at the NAHM 1 liberal at a time. If the NMWF wants to do something for the hunters of this state, now is the time for them to stand up to tyranny. They do that? And I'll gladly become a member once again.

18-Jan-20
Easy way to fix in 2022.

New campaign slogan "1T for ML-G"

19-Jan-20
Too many liberals in NM now days . I’ll bet most of the NM population doesn’t even know what a game commissioner is and doesn’t care either. I heard the old commissioner didn’t agree with the governor when it came to all the trapping bans she wants. I hate to think what’s ahead for the outdoorsmen if NM !

21-Jan-20
jdee, I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head; it is of no coincidence that this 'enthusiast hiker' Lawyer, comes from the only County that has a ban on trapping. reminds me... "First they came for the trapper...and I did nothing. Then they came for the hounds-man... and I did nothing. "

25-Jan-20
"Easy way to fix in 2022. New campaign slogan "1T for ML-G"

Nate, I really would love for it to be this easy. I'm afraid the plague commonly know as liberalism has spread throughout our state at a rapid rate. I believe I speak for a majority of us hunters when I say I would like nothing more than to remove her and her goons, I guess we can pray, and get to the voting booths and that's about it. Like the wolf lovers I feel that her will is going to be imposed while ours will be ignored as usual. Very sad that the officials in our state are holding it's head under water. It's a shame because NM has potential for greatness.

25-Jan-20
Split, I didn't but I do. How is your court going. ,

Just to remind every one Senator Munoz ran a bill for us. Munoz is a liberal but can stay in my in my abode. Our esteemed Governor was going to pocket veto the law once on the floor. Yes a conservative was going to do it bus she was reminded about something she said She also pocket vetoed our license plate/bill .

Sometimes D's and R's can actually get along.

26-Jan-20
Greg , going really good. As I suspected from the the start was a malicious act to hinder my reputation and the said informants were those I suspected and named in the post where I was put on blast. I will update everyone with ALL the details here soon.

As far as this thread goes I have bad feelings about the things to come for the hunting team in our state and only hope we get past this .

• Sitka Gear