Highlife 17-Jan-20
HeadHunter® 18-Jan-20
Bentstick81 18-Jan-20
awh302 18-Jan-20
HeadHunter® 19-Jan-20
Dusktildawn 19-Jan-20
17-Jan-20

DozRdeer2's Link
Don't forget to wear orange as an archery deer hunter in the counties open to late-winter and CWD seasons. Good luck and be safe! The list of affected counties can be found on the attached link. Tom

17-Jan-20
I'm done for the season but thanks for the info good luck to those still hunting.

18-Jan-20
I'll sure be glad when x-bow season is over! (we don't have a 'bow' season anymore) .... Sad to say the least! .... jmho 8*)) -}}}}}}}}}}------------->

18-Jan-20
Another gun season in Illinois???? I'm shocked!!!! 8^))))) You can smell the stench of our "bought out", worthless, dnr, even through the monitor. 8^)

18-Jan-20
I know crossbows are taking over the industry right now but for me I like the challenge of using a compound bow. I’ve considered using traditional gear just for the challenge aspect. I just can’t see myself looking through a scope as a challenge for myself. To each is is their own though. The rules say you can use a crossbow so feel free.

19-Jan-20
Politics and $$$$$$$$ is what drives "Illinois" in every aspect! Illinois 'bow season' & our deer herd are the ones suffering! .....I gave it ALL up a few years ago & never looked back! I guess Late-Winter & CWD Season ends soon ??

19-Jan-20

Dusktildawn's embedded Photo
Dusktildawn's embedded Photo
Hunted a public spot yesterday where I used to see herds of deer. Now with the DNR killing so many deer in the name of CWD, I saw this lone doe all day. Still love bowhunting but times are a changing for sure. Filled the freezer with venison so can't complain too much. Just have to adjust your hunting spots and put a few more miles on those boots. Time to ice fish now. Be well and good luck next yr.

• Sitka Gear