Trail cameras - what is everybody using
Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
Switchy 22-Jan-20
Switchy 22-Jan-20
22-Jan-20

Switchy's embedded Photo
Switchy's embedded Photo
I've been using trail cameras for 15 - 16 years and how they have changed over the years is unreal. My first one ( still have it in my attic ) I think was a moultrie that had a wind up 35 mm film camera in it. Since then I've used a few stealthcams and some older cuddebacks like the attack ir and blackflash e3. I have now delved into the cellular cam game when cuddeback offered a promotional deal for the holidays. You had to purchase 2 of their new j series cameras that take d batteries instead of AA's at a reduced price and you got a voucher to get a free dual cell camera. All you had to do was purchase a 1 year cellular plan. I just received the cell cam so I haven't been able to put it in the woods yet but I've had the h series cuddelinks out since the Saturday after Christmas and so far I'm very pleased with them. It's nice to check 1 camera and get the pictures from all of them you have running on the cuddelink. Add in a cell camera with those capabilities plus it will then text and or email you the pictures and you can hunt more and spend less time checking cameras. I plan on adding 2 more g series with the double barrel strobe flash that will give color night time pictures in the very near future. So what is everybody else using ?

22-Jan-20

Switchy's embedded Photo
Switchy's embedded Photo
This is the dual cell

• Sitka Gear