Annony Mouse 24-Jan-20
Woods Walker 24-Jan-20
Mike the Carpenter 07-Feb-20
Woods Walker 07-Feb-20
Annony Mouse 07-Feb-20
Rupe 28-Feb-20
itshot 29-Jan-24
22-Jan-20
I honestly believe from the start, Trump knew he couldn’t actually “Drain the Swamp”, but he did know that he could expose how corrupt and dirty the Swamp really is and the American people would be doing the actual draining of it.

This BS happening now is just a fine example of how pathetic the elected class really is. Hopefully the memories of the voters aren’t short and everything that has been exposed so far allows as many as possible to be seeking other employment. Our money has been wasted, the time of the elected officials has been wasted, and the entire country is suffering at the hands of the dirtbag politicians.

Just imagine the enormous boom America would be experiencing right now if everyone was working together to MAGA. Instead, the is about 1/2 of those elected that don’t want the old way exposed/lost, and that is not just from one side, but both. I personally would love to see the entire lot of Senators and Reps up for re-election get replaced, and do it again at the following election.

Thank you POTUS for doing what needed to be done now for a few decades. There was not another individual on the last stage who could have done what he is doing, and sadly, unless they start grooming another, after he is re-elected, he is going to be a once in a couple lifetimes President that we all needed. Sad that it had to come to this, but if you give someone enough rope, eventually they will hang themselves. Looks like they are at the end of the spool.

22-Jan-20
We can only hope Mike! Mr. Trump has changed my view of Washington and the creatures that have inhabited it. I always thought that for someone to be the POTUS, that they would have to have extensive experience in elected government, preferably as a Governor of a larger state, as that job is closer to being POTUS than being an elected legislator.

Well........Mr. Trump has changed that!!! He's a man that never served in ANY elected office, and had no real Washington experience, but yet has done MORE for the country in 4 years than all the rest of these political hacks put together have in the last 40 years!!! And this is IN SPITE of the backstabbing, lying, conspiratorial schemes that have been in play since the day he was elected, INCLUDING many so called "Republicans"!

Now, I believe that if all you've ever done, or mostly done in your life, is hold elected office, then that makes you UNQUALIFIED to be POTUS!

Which means that after Trump serves his second term we are in BIG trouble........!!!

24-Jan-20
Best of all is that he has and is exposing the embedded bureaucrats that actually run everything. From whistle-blower to petty desk jockey, America is being exposed to the real reasons that there is so much government waste of tax payers dues.

Term two, I hope that Trump moves more of the DC bureaucracy away from DC. I'm sure that there are a number of departments that would be better suited to reside in San Francisco with its fecal filled waters and atmosphere.

24-Jan-20
Watch what you wish for Jack, a fecally enhanced environment might make them stronger, as that would help keep them full of sh*t!!

07-Feb-20
He sure did expose a WHOLE lot more on Wednesday. Hopefully it is the biggest landslide victory this country will ever see.

07-Feb-20
GO DONALD!!!!

07-Feb-20
Has been a great week for sure...

28-Feb-20
Best President of my lifetime

29-Jan-24

Biden or Trump

1. Biden vote

2. Trump vote

3. won't vote vote

Go to poll page