ARLOW 17-Aug-20
DanaC 20-Aug-20
shawn_in_MA 20-Aug-20
DanaC 24-Aug-20
DanaC 24-Aug-20
DanaC 27-Aug-20
DanaC 01-Sep-20
23-Jan-20
I'm opening this to share info about 3D shoots across Massachusetts. I have schedules for Tri-County, Tri-State, Safari and will be getting Pioneer Valley soon.

23-Jan-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

23-Jan-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

23-Jan-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
SAFARI LEAGUE 2020

23-Jan-20
If you read some of the other sub-forums on Bowsite you'll hear guys complaining that there are no 3ZD shoots within easy driving distance. We're lucky to have so many to choose from!

23-Jan-20
Awesome! Thank you! I completely forgot to check

01-Feb-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
For those of you interested in shooting 'known yardage' 3D, have you tried ASA? With the offset 12 ring this get be really 'interesting'!

01-Feb-20
Thanks for posting, Dana. Looks there are 2 within a 10 minute drive from me.

02-Feb-20
Anything for pioneer valley 3d?

02-Feb-20
Should have it this week

02-Feb-20
Went to Walpole for the first time, they had some good shots.

06-Feb-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
PIONEER VALLEY 2020

07-Feb-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
IBO Northeast 2020 shoots

07-Feb-20
IBO does allow non-members to shoot as walk-ons. I'm planning to shoot at Nimrod, those folks set up a really good course.

07-Feb-20
I have compiled a 1-page 'master list' of all shoots (all 4 leagues) in MA, plus ASA and IBO. Email me - [email protected] - for a copy.

07-Feb-20
Thanks for the work DanaC

26-Feb-20
Just a reminder that Pioneer Valley 3D season starts this weekend at Chicopee. If you have plans for Sunday they also open up on Saturday afternoon.

05-Mar-20

Steveeg's embedded Photo
Steveeg's embedded Photo
Dana I really like Nimrod. I shot there 2 yrs ago and the coarse was great. Challenging enough, I ended shooting with 3 of the best target shooters. They put on a well organized shoot.

05-Mar-20
Dana I really like Nimrod. I shot there 2 yrs ago and the coarse was great. Challenging enough, I ended shooting with 3 of the best target shooters. They put on a well organized shoot.

05-Mar-20
Join us at Wrentham Sportsmen’s Association this Sunday morning. We have a brand new Rinehart full-size Buffalo and other new targets we are setting up for our first shoot of the year. Shoot is $10, and full breakfast $5. Hope you can make it.

20-May-20
Conway (Tri-state) is shooting next weekend per schedule, they have announced that they WILL be shooting

12-Jun-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
There will be two ASA shoots this summer at Baypath in Southbridge.

20-Jun-20
Pioneer Valley league shoot this weekend is at Granby Bow & Gun Club. Safari League shoot is at Valley Springs (Grosvenordale CT). Tri-State is at Conway. Tri-County is at Monument Beach. ALL these shoots are ON for this Sunday, Happy Father's Day.

21-Jun-20
Shot Granby today. Nice shoot! It was hot!

21-Jun-20
Shot Conway. Nice setup with very realistic hunting shots. Most were up and down terrain, across gullies and had trees obscuring the non vitals on a few targets. You really needed to thread some shots. They did stretch out the traditional distances more than some shoots do.

22-Jun-20
I shot at Valley Springs and despite it being a ';hooter-friend;y' course managed to stink it out ;-)

22-Jun-20
Next weekend -Agawam Bowmen (Pioneer Valley) -Catamount (Tri-State) -Wickabaug (Safari League) -Wankinquoah (Tri-County)

22-Jun-20
Shot Monument Beach yesterday, not bad but what I really liked was that they had aerial shots for everyone and they provided lower poundage bows with flu flu arrows too. It’s was lots of fun. I will make sure to go back next time it’s their turn.

25-Jun-20
Tossing up between agawam and wickaboag this week.

Who is shooting where on sunday?

25-Jun-20
Wickaboag is closest for me, and I'm meeting up with some fellow recurve shooters. They're both good courses.

26-Jun-20
Just got word today that Wickaboag is cancelled due to town regulations in effect.

27-Jun-20
Looks like Agawam it is tomorrow!

30-Jun-20
Shoots on July 5th at Walpole and Uxbridge. Tri-State and Pioneer Valley have no shoots listed.

30-Jun-20
Our course in Uxbridge is in good shape this year. I will probably hit some of it on Saturday with the weed whacker.

01-Jul-20
Our course at Swift River is a jungle in spots - cut it down and it's back in ten days. And with this rain...

05-Jul-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Coming next weekend

09-Jul-20
Swift River update - 2/3 of targets in place. 10 more tomorrow. We'll be open Saturday regardless of weather. (Sunday looks better...) No targets smaller than peccary. Boar, deer, big deer, antelope, wolves, lions and turkeys and bears , (sorry no tigers) oh my ;-)

11-Jul-20
Weather prediction messed us up, had only two shooters turn out today. I saw more deer at the club than archers ;-) Weather looks better for Sunday, come out and join us.

11-Jul-20
Be there at 7 am if anyone else wants to shoot

12-Jul-20
Best shoot if the year so far. Very well laid out course

13-Jul-20
Thank you. There are a few of us who work to keep it challenging and fun at tge same time.

13-Jul-20
I think we are going to hit the ASA at Baypath this coming weekend. We shot their course back at the end of May and it was a good course, but the targets were pretty beat up. I'm assuming they will be using McKenzie targets for the ASA next weekend.

13-Jul-20

shawn_in_MA's embedded Photo
Here is a flyer for a Marked distance 3-D shoot at the Royalston Fish & Game club that I put on every year. Saturday 8/22. It's a fun shoot with a distance stake for all ability levels.

13-Jul-20
I believe ASA will be all new Mackenzies. Two loops of 15 targets. I'm shooting Saturday sometime (traditional.)

13-Jul-20
I hate it when I shoot under a 50yd elk target.

14-Jul-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Here's an upcoming shoot with proceeds going to a good cause.

17-Jul-20
Anyone shooting ASA at Baypath this weekend?

17-Jul-20
I will be there with my wife and one of our friends Saturday morning. Shooting K-50

17-Jul-20
I'm shooting tomorrow, planning to get there early and beat the heat. Shooting recurve.

18-Jul-20
Going to Tiverton tomorrow early, shooting recurve.

19-Jul-20
Good luck! Shot at Baypath yesterday, or more accurately I flung arrows around like a drunken monkey. Great course, just kicked my a$$ ;-) The burrito from the place in Southbridge was consolation.

23-Jul-20
Nenameseck is holding heir charity shoot this Sunday. Good cause, all proceeds to be donated.

28-Jul-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Shoots this weekend at Easton and Uxbridge, Wales has cancelled. And Conway has a 2-day shoot -

28-Jul-20
Is baypath in soutbridge still open every sunday morning?

29-Jul-20
"Is baypath in soutbridge still open every sunday morning? "

I suspect that's a winter thing. Their Facebook page lists this phone # - (508) 765-9505

02-Aug-20
Shot Uxbridge today with a buddy. Nice course, nice club!

03-Aug-20
For trhe coming weekend, Wales has cancelled again (they were scheduled to shoot back-to-back). Cheshire has cancelled. Century is shooting as is Holbrook. Wallum Lake in RI is shooting also.

16-Aug-20
Today - ASA Championship at Baypath. Regular shoots at Hamilton and Nenameseck, and at Tiverton.

16-Aug-20

ARLOW's embedded Photo
ARLOW's embedded Photo
Shot Hamilton this morning. Very nice shoot. Very nice club! Was a great morning for it. The Rain held off.

17-Aug-20
Yup, Hamilton sets a good one. I was wiped from shooting Baypath on Saturday, took a 'day of rest' yesterday. PS Nice shooting! Who's who in that picture?

17-Aug-20
Jeff Still on the left and me on the right. 50 yard caribou in the middle, we called him big louey.

17-Aug-20
Haahaaa haa, yes that is correct!

20-Aug-20
This Sunday shoots are at Granby, Marlboro and Walpole. Lenox (Tri-State League) has cancelled all 2020 shoots.

20-Aug-20

This Saturday is the Marked Distance 3-D shoot at the Royalston Fish and Game Club

24-Aug-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

24-Aug-20
Shoots this weekend at Hanson, Baypath, Swift River and Catamount.

27-Aug-20

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
One set from Swift River

01-Sep-20
Shoots listed for Sept.6 are at Uxbridge and Upland. Nothing scheduled for Pioneer Valley or Tri-State.

(Chicopee Sept. 13 has been cancelled.)

• Sitka Gear