jerry 06-Feb-20
Pat Lefemine 08-Feb-20
BUCKeye 08-Feb-20
bowhawk75 09-Feb-20
MnM 09-Feb-20
rooster 10-Feb-20
Pat Lefemine 12-Feb-20
25-Jan-20
There are 8 days left in the Ohio archery season. Who is still hunting? I still haven't filled my either sex tag. Being too picky and having time constraints may leave me eating tag soup.

26-Jan-20
I have a doe tag left to fill was waiting for a snow because I haven' t took one on the snow in quite some time, well we got it and now I'm content to sit in my warm house and be a wuss. I guess aging will do that. I enjoy the milder weather of October and early November anymore.

27-Jan-20
Good luck to those who are closing out the season.

30-Jan-20
I’ll be out Saturday and Sunday.

31-Jan-20
Good luck Jerry. I plan on getting out for the last weekend also. It ain't over til it's over.

06-Feb-20
Hunted this past Saturday no shots taken by the wife or myself. Gonna be tag soup for us this year. Had plenty of opportunities for shots just not the right deer or circumstance.

06-Feb-20
Never scored on a late season hunt. It has always been the earlier the better. Plus I think I’m beginning to enjoy the warmer conditions of early october

08-Feb-20
Are your bucks still carrying their antlers the last week of the season?

08-Feb-20
Generally yes, I have several bucks on camera...none have dropped and all still packing as of yesterday

09-Feb-20
I saw two yesterday that only had one antler.

09-Feb-20
Got a nice doe in October and a good enough buck in November, bought another doe tag hunted another 12 days after the gun season just never got the shot I was looking for seems like after gun season they really crank up the radar , tough for the grounded bow hunter with a stick.

10-Feb-20
Brenda had a buck, with antlers, out in front of her the last Saturday of the season.

12-Feb-20
Thanks. It’s gonna be strange hunting in February!

• Sitka Gear