bow-hnt 05-Feb-20
Outdoordan 05-Feb-20
bow-hnt 06-Feb-20
Outdoordan 06-Feb-20
Outdoordan 06-Feb-20
THREEDFLYER 28-Jun-20
MichaelArnette 18-Jul-20
05-Feb-20
Just read Idaho reduces number of tags for non residents and raises it cost for a tag 10%. I am non resident and understand why, no problem with it. It is your state and a privilege to hunt your state, my first time actually, I always wanted to hunt Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Idaho, I have Colorado twice, want to see overcrowding it is ridiculous, they need to do the same as Idaho. I will say this, the wolves need to be reduced, they will do more harm to your elk population than non residents hunters on elk.

05-Feb-20
With all due respect, we hunt wolves here, we trap wolves here, we have been dealing with the problem for years. I always find it interesting when people seem to think it would be easy to kill lots of wolves to manage them. To put it in perspective, the wolf population is 1500 +/-. If you squished/flattened our mountains down, you'd probably have a land mass the size of Texas. Finding, hunting, and killing 1500 wolves in that much country is WAY easier said then done. Some guys find them, and kill them. It is easier during the winter, and typically that takes a snowmachine, using snowshoes for miles, or being in the right place at the right time.

06-Feb-20
Thanks for educating me, my apologies

06-Feb-20
No apologies needed. It is just a mess that's hard to deal with. In the past, it was poison that killed them out. And my Aunt took a picture of what looks to be a wolf in Central Idaho back in the 70's, so in reality maybe they were never exterminated completely. I hope you get a chance to hunt our beautiful state.

06-Feb-20

Outdoordan's Link
Also, anybody reading this please comment on the new wolf management proposals here in Idaho. Thanks.

28-Jun-20
Idaho NR tags sold out in record time this year, two months before last year. As an NR hunter I am OK with them reducing the number of tags and a slight rise in fees will not discourage me from purchasing......let's see what the boys in the control seats come up with for 2021.

18-Jul-20
Good move Idaho! Colorado and Oregon should follow suit

• Sitka Gear