hickstick 08-Feb-20
Jebediah 08-Feb-20
Tekoa 08-Feb-20
hickstick 08-Feb-20
hickstick 10-Feb-20
Huntskifishcook 10-Feb-20
07-Feb-20

07-Feb-20
this guys channel is great. Every friday is "flat earth Friday" where he takes on flatards with science, and every tuesday is "tinfoil tuesday" where he debunks conspiracies and other crap with science.

unfortunately, you can't honestly bring up the 'flat earthers' without also invoking religion, because about 80% of them in the long run eventually get around to their belief in 'The Firmament'. the other 20% are just plain stupid. lol

07-Feb-20
Wholly smokes Hick, that guy is funny! Also, it's scientifically proven the earth is NOT flat, as cats would have pushed everything off the side by now if it were... :)

07-Feb-20
will he also has a running channel called RunningManDan.

07-Feb-20
Wicked funny

07-Feb-20
Pi...haven't had a chance to respond yet. I will...

08-Feb-20
I was thinking more current Pi. Theres a 'leader' in the current movement named Nathan Robert's (or something like that). He's subsequently taken down his YouTube channel for some reason (negative publicity perhaps) but he had a pretty popular video of him in a target store ripping pages out of books (even kids books) that had any image of a Globe earth or any discussion of such. He then goes on to proselytize the book "the Firmament". He built up this large group of followers disputing the moon landing and NASA...etc etc.

08-Feb-20

hickstick's Link
I cant embed from my phone but here is scimandans rebuttal to Roberts video (which as I said has been removed from YouTube)

08-Feb-20
10-4 Pi. Wasn't my intention to imply he represented an entire faith or even a 'fringe' group. Just pointing out that many Flat Earthers espouse their belief that 'the bible tells us so'

I totally understand that misinterpretation, misrepresentation, and downright 'criminal' deception occurs in both worlds of Faith & Science....to the detriment of all.

08-Feb-20
For sentimental reasons, I also keep track of the Pennsylvania Bowsite web page. You just don’t get this type of topic on that web page.

08-Feb-20
I doubt there is a forum in the world quite like this one.

08-Feb-20
Lol. I'm gonna change my handle to 'uniquestick' :D

10-Feb-20

hickstick's Link
Pi....have you watched 'Behind the Curve' on Netflix? At some points its hilarious, at other times downright disconcerting.

these people are so Conspiracy Driven that they accuse and blackball each other as 'CIA Agents' or 'Big Gov plants' to make Flatearthers look bad.

they devise legit scientific experiments to prove the Earth is flat, and get legit results proving the spheroid and say 'the test must be flawed' LOL

10-Feb-20
Hick, that documentary was fascinating, and almost sad to watch. I feel like they are a bunch of people just looking to belong somewhere and for some reason they found it in this total flat earth fantasy world. You could see that dudes heart break at the end when his own experiment disproved everything he believed.

• Sitka Gear