Highlife 15-Feb-20
Lynn Wilcox 15-Feb-20
awh302 15-Feb-20
1boonr 16-Feb-20
Dusktildawn 18-Feb-20
LBshooter 24-Apr-20
14-Feb-20

Lynn Wilcox's Link
In case you don't think xguns are killing enough deer, the newest & bestest weapon that they are trying to get into our archery season.....8^(

HB 4994......airbows

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=4994&GAID=15&GA=101&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=125197&SessionID=108

The air-gun bill, slingshot bill & the straight wall cartridge bills didn't pass ( YET), so here is their newest money maker attempt ...$$$$$

This shit gets pathetic, and our IDNR will do nothing about it, as usual !!!

14-Feb-20
Thanks Lynn for that post. I really can't wait til the herd gets so far down that kids won't want to hunt, because they realize it will be a waste of their time trying to deer hunt and the dnr loses all that money. This state deserves it. (JMO). Like I've said many times before, the dnr isn't managing anything, except their pay and retirements.

14-Feb-20
Where is this Charles Meier from?

15-Feb-20

Don K's Link
Highlife, click on the link..........

15-Feb-20
Thanks Don

15-Feb-20
I about guarantee the NRA & others are pushing this bill !!

A lot of the gun companies & other big corporate sponsors are looking for the next big $$$$$ maker. They let/pay these non-profit orgs, do their lobbying for them.....

Back door politics at its finest.....$$$$

15-Feb-20
Let’s face it guys, too many liberals complaining, why can’t I hunt with..... and now we create seasons and tags for that weapon. The state does not care about the weapon used they just need a decent herd so that more tags can be sold and more revenue is made. It falls on the hunters to make sure the population does not get thinned out too much.

16-Feb-20
I think they will allow it but only after the second gun season. Oh wait, I think we tried that with the crossbows

18-Feb-20
Give em all the land in Cook County to use all those bullshit weapons!

24-Apr-20
Guys I have shot the airbow, would never own it and not sure how many actually would. It big, heavy and you need a special air tank to fill it, big pain. I'm sure some will buy it because it's new but I'd bet it won't have a huge effect.

• Sitka Gear