drslyr 18-Feb-20
drslyr 18-Feb-20
drslyr 18-Feb-20
drslyr 18-Feb-20
drslyr 19-Feb-20
soapdish 19-Feb-20
N8tureBoy 19-Feb-20
17-Feb-20
So we go ice fishing today and a kid (not mine thankfully) drops his phone through the hole.....22.9 feet deep. The kids watch it go down on the flasher lol. We thought the phone was gone..... until my son took my underwater camera with a video screen and found the phone below. He put a treble hook onto the camera and was able to snag the phone. The best is, it was all caught on my son's girlfriends cell phone, from snagging to grabbing.

17-Feb-20
That's awesome glad the water was clear enough to see the phone

17-Feb-20
It was the camera gadget that they lowered to see it on the bottom....22.9 feet down.

17-Feb-20
Wow! How cool, or cold, is that! Did the phone still work?

17-Feb-20
Yessir. Probably waterproof to 50'. Currently resting in a bag of rice as precaution though. Memories made

17-Feb-20
I would love too see the video

18-Feb-20
Why did he on the phone ? He should of been fishing ! LOL

18-Feb-20
He was jigging with it on his lap. I told them to you tube it. They tried sending it to me but it wouldn't send over.

18-Feb-20
I got the video, I just can't retrieve it from my phone for some reason. I sent it to N8. Hopefully he can put it up.

18-Feb-20

STM's embedded Photo
STM's embedded Photo
A quick picture of our fishing trip this morning at the house.

18-Feb-20

18-Feb-20

drslyr's Link

18-Feb-20

drslyr's Link

18-Feb-20

drslyr's Link
I guess technology cant save the day for me

18-Feb-20

drslyr's Link
last try.

19-Feb-20
Was trying to post a video called Quabbin 100 ft down where i attached a gopro camera to one of my downriggers . However technology did not save the day as the link did not work correctly. My third post down links to all my videos by mistake. Feel free to watch any or none!

19-Feb-20
I finally was able to find the video to post, but it wasn't in the right format.

19-Feb-20

N8tureBoy's Link
Congrats on the recovery! Those giant glass vending machines with the claw that drops to pick up a stuffed animal are child's-play compared to this! Found a video in which a kid found alternative means to win the toy...

• Sitka Gear