Straight Arrow 19-Feb-20
sbschindler 19-Feb-20
JL 19-Feb-20
wapiti--scott 19-Feb-20
Handforged 06-Mar-20
Irishman 02-Apr-20
mcbigbuck 16-Apr-20
18-Feb-20
Hi my name is scott. I am from Wisconsin and am trying to make it out to Monarch, Montana this year. I am trying to talk with farmer or landowner about being able to trespass on private land for a price. This will be for the archery season for about 2 weeks. I'm not rich but not poor either. I would love to find a place I could make a routine visit each year

19-Feb-20
Why? ... with so much public land available.

19-Feb-20
save your money, hunt public land

19-Feb-20
^X100. Get the onX app for Montana and start scouting now. There is alot of open land there. I've been thru Monarch. Pretty area.

19-Feb-20
is the early season better or the later season. The reason I was looking for private land was mostly to get away from the crowds. Also is there a place to rent mules or horses out that way.

06-Mar-20
I live in Monarch, depending on the time of year you are looking to hunt, Lewis and Clark National forest has about anything you'd like to hunt.

02-Apr-20
If you want to hunt with little competition, then I guess paying to hunt on private land is a way to do it. Personally, I would never pay anyone to hunt on private land.

16-Apr-20
Little belts are a high pressure area regardless of where you go. good luck finding a low pressure area with elk in it, if you do get your wallet out they'll want it!

• Sitka Gear