Deerdawg 20-Feb-20
shawn_in_MA 20-Feb-20
Jebediah 20-Feb-20
Huntskifishcook 20-Feb-20
fishguy 21-Feb-20
Moons22 21-Feb-20
Huntskifishcook 21-Feb-20
20-Feb-20
Anyone been up there ice fishing? Going up this weekend. Trying for pike one day Lakers the next. Any info much appreciated. We are staying in north hero on the north side of the lake

20-Feb-20
Moons Been going up to the southern most points of Champlain Larrabee point for many years. We have known a local family For generations in Poultny, we used to sleep in the farm house, now there’s a bunk house man cave they put us up in. Suppose to go up at months end . Some of the guys are hard core into fishing some are in it for fun. We have fished Bommaseen, Hortonia , Echo Lake and many other spots over the years. Pike Bass pickerel . Bigger the shiner the bigger the fish! Lot of spots we are in shallow water, inlets Catching some nice fish on jig poles is fun. Over the many years we have caught on average 3-10 pike and countless bass pickerel per weekend, approximately 15 plus men 75 plus tackle . One guy is a caterer so we are set up well with grub everyone brings stuff to share. It’s a lot a laughs and exhausting! Got a sister that lives in Hubbarton so I skip the bunk house!way to hot , not to mention the Snoring and Flarting lol

20-Feb-20
A group of my friends are heading up to North Hero this weekend as well for pike.

20-Feb-20
Moons you are living the life. A big fishing trip for me is heading to Dug for some bluegills.

20-Feb-20
What a beautiful lake! Unfortunately, I never ice fished Champlain, but I open water fished it alot when i lived in Burlington for culinary school 10+ years ago. Name a freshwater fish and it probably swims in Champlain. Have fun!

21-Feb-20
Moons - let us know how you do! I got hooked on big pike fishing this year so I'm curious to see what you pull out of Champlain

21-Feb-20
Thanks guys. Shawn, are they staying at holiday harbor lodge? Hunts what part of the lake would u open water fish? Will post pics if we get any. Looking forward to it

21-Feb-20
Moons, I fished almost exclusively for small mouths, from shore, all around the Burlington area. I was living in a dorm at the time, so I had no where to store a kayak.

• Sitka Gear