Arrownoob 23-Feb-20
Jebediah 23-Feb-20
Huntskifishcook 23-Feb-20
lunker 23-Feb-20
Mnhunter1980 23-Feb-20
Jebediah 23-Feb-20
Mnhunter1980 23-Feb-20
23-Feb-20
Yo yo yo! Took my kids Cub Scout troop out for a hike today. Brought a shed to leave on the trail so a kid would find it on the way back. They all trampled it- walked right over so I claimed it and they all thought it was cool and I didn’t lose my shed! Win/win. I bumped into some dog walkers, we started chatting about deer AND I got a private hunting permission right around the corner. My only other private permission I got while selling Cub Scout wreaths so I’m on a roll with scouting. The area is 150 acres untouched some big rubs going into the neighbors property.

23-Feb-20
Kudos and congrats . Sounds promising.

23-Feb-20
Have you considered offering a class or a seminar on this?

23-Feb-20
Jeb, an even better business proposition might be to rent out his cub scout troop to help others increase their odds.

23-Feb-20
I don’t think an internet posting about renting out 8 years would go over well.

23-Feb-20
Correct, that would be poorly-received. But I wonder if my wife would buy into the idea of having another baby so in 2029 I could enroll him in cub scouts to cash in on this permission bonanza.

23-Feb-20
Now that's playing the long game.

23-Feb-20
correct Jeb also a baby in your arms when you knock on doors couldn't hurt

23-Feb-20
Congrats arrownoob! Im guilty of using the baby trick when my oldest was an infant. It was a farm next door to my house that didn’t have a house on it any longer. The owners ( an elderly couple) would come by every Sunday after church , so I loaded up the stroller and hit the road. It worked like a charm and that was 12 years ago.

23-Feb-20
Maybe just buy a doll baby at the toy store, the kind that makes crying sounds and so forth. That could work.

23-Feb-20
Jebediah, if I didn’t have an infant handy I would have! My youngest is 8 and she is AGAINST hunting so I couldn’t bring her with. But,,,,,,, she still has many life like dolls I could borrow for an afternoon of door knocking;)

• Sitka Gear