Bandicooter 07-Mar-20
JL 08-Mar-20
Two Feathers 16-Mar-20
Swampbuck 16-Mar-20
Bandicooter 08-Nov-20
EMB 09-Nov-20
old buck 29-Jan-21
07-Mar-20
Can y'all clear something up for me? Friends of friends were hunting pigs on public land after regular hunting seasons were done this year. I couldn't get any details. In reading the regs for WMA's, I couldn't find any that allowed pig hunting outside regular hunting seasons. Is there public land that allows pig hunting in late January thru March? Thanks.

08-Mar-20
Yes. The one I hunt at allows hog hunting while small game season is in place. It ended March 1st I think it was. Each WMA has it's own regs so you want to know what they are.

16-Mar-20
What about private land in Florida? Any time, any day?

16-Mar-20
No regulations on private land. Don’t even need a hunting license

08-Nov-20
It's almost been a year. We're non-residents and a friend and I want to try WMA's for the piggies after deer season is over. Any suggestions as to where to go? Thanks.

09-Nov-20
Bandicooter, there are so many WMAs that it's hard to narrow it down for you. I would first choose an area you want to hunt, i.e. Southwest Florida. Then look up the regs for the WMAs in that area. The regs for each WMA are readily available on FWC's website. Good luck.

29-Jan-21
I couldn't get any details. In reading the regs for WMA's, I couldn't find any that allowed pig hunting outside regular hunting seasons ??? Loads of them. Go back and READ the regs under small game seasons and what's legal.

• Sitka Gear