WapitiBob 22-Mar-20
osage 22-Mar-20
Knothead 22-Mar-20
StickFlicker 22-Mar-20
creed 22-Mar-20
osage 22-Mar-20
AZBUGLER 29-Mar-20
21-Mar-20
Where do I find the elk bonus point requirement to draw a particular zone in Arizona? For instance : How many points did it take to draw unit 28 archery elk last year?

21-Mar-20
4 points for archery 26,30,31 10 for rifle

21-Mar-20
OK. So where do I find that info published. Is it buried in the regs somewhere? I'm interested in unit 27 archery cow elk to be specific. Also if I apply with a group of 3 or 4 do they average the bonus points and come up with a group average? Thanks for the reply.

21-Mar-20
I looked it up on hunterstrailhead.com. I thought you wanted unit 28? For unit 28 it was 4 points for any archery elk and 10 points for any rifle elk.

https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/surveydata/

22-Mar-20
For 2020, NR archery 27 antlerless, was 100% with 5 or more points in the Bonus Pass.

22-Mar-20
Thanks you guys for looking this up, I really appreciate it. It seems that AF&G should have this information available somewhere, but I couldn't find it. I used 28 as a "for instance" but it's good to know that unit 28 is 4 points as a few of us are sitting on the fence. Is this info available somewhere other than pay for view as I don't currently subscribe to any of those. Thanks again.

22-Mar-20
Here is the link: https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/draw/BonusPointProcess/ Scroll down towards bottom of page and start looking at reports.

22-Mar-20
They are not user friendly reading, and you must have the hunt regs that correspond to the year of stat reports you're reviewing to "translate" the numbers.

22-Mar-20
What Marvin said. If you don't have the regs they are a PITA! Even with the regs they are a PITA

22-Mar-20
Happy to hear it's a PITA for others too. Was beginning to feel a bit estupido.

29-Mar-20
No, it definitely takes a little work to get the stats.

• Sitka Gear