hookman 24-Mar-20
babysaph 24-Mar-20
babysaph 25-Mar-20
Wayne Boone 30-Mar-20
Babysaph 30-Mar-20
Wayne Boone 30-Mar-20
babysaph 31-Mar-20
23-Mar-20
Going to try to find some mushrooms tomorrow and maybe build a natural blind for turkey hunting, got to do something during this crisis. A good time to be alone in the fields and woods. Everyone please take all the precautions possible, this is serious stuff. God bless you all.

23-Mar-20
Good idea there Don. Take care... turkey season fast approaching.

23-Mar-20
wonder what this will do to turkey season if this State shutdown goes on? Hunting wasn't on the list of things we could go out for.

24-Mar-20
Hunting is essential and normally occurs in groups much less than 10. Social or (non-social) distancing at it's best.

24-Mar-20
Agreed Ed, go for it.

24-Mar-20
I agree too but we are to stay home and says we can exercise in groups of two if we stay 6 ft apart lol. Hunting is good exercise., They give a list of things we can do.,hunting wasn't one of em. But imma hunt too. The good ole boys are hunting already . I heard some shots yesterday behind the house., going to my cabin I couldn't be anymore alone., I heard a guy ask yesterday that if we are all supposed to quarantine for 14 days does that mean the game wardens have to stay home too? Lol

24-Mar-20
Didn’t find any mushrooms in some known areas, don’t think they are up yet. I did have a great day out though.

24-Mar-20
I don't think they are out here either. I see where they are changing the trout stocking protocols to keep people from gathering at streams and lakes. Yikes. This could get ugly. LOL. Said they would have a DNR officer with the guys doing the stocking. I really look for our Governor to eventually put our state under medical Marshall law.

25-Mar-20
Looks like hunting and fishing fall under outdoor activities

30-Mar-20
Just heard about someone being stopped in Parkersburg by city police. They asked where he was headed. So happens he was headed to work at the water plant (essential). I went fishing Saturday, but they may not allow that as “essential travel”. Yet the governor allows fishing w/o a license through April 24. Turkey season opens the 20th.

30-Mar-20
Be hard to arrest anybody as it stands now because you are allowed to go to grocery store and check on other people.

30-Mar-20
I figure if they did anything it would probably be to just send you home.

31-Mar-20
Now people can not come here into our state from other states. Boy the out of state hunters will have a fit come turkey seaon, LOL.

• Sitka Gear