Moultrie Mobile
Stump Shooting...
New York
Contributors to this thread:
23-Mar-20
I was thinking of doing a little stump shooting out in the back woodlot this week here in Saratoga County, but with the fresh 6” or more of snow we got today, I’ll have to wait until it warms up and melts. Hope it melts soon.

25-Mar-20
The snow we received here in Saratoga County in upstate New York is melting fast. I might be able to do a little stump shooting come this weekend with my recurve bow. I’ll just make it point to wear boots and stay on the high ground to look for good targets.

25-Mar-20
The snow we received here in Saratoga County in upstate New York is melting fast. I might be able to do a little stump shooting come this weekend with my recurve bow. I’ll just make it point to wear boots and stay on the high ground to look for good targets.

25-Mar-20
Enjoy. Stump shooting some of the best practice in my opinion. And gets you out n get some exercise.

25-Mar-20
It’s good exercise for sure, plus it’s a great way to keep a bowhunters eye sharp not only for putting the arrow in the target but also at judging yardage to the target and threading the needle in thick cover.

• Sitka Gear