hoppies56 27-Mar-20
JayD 27-Mar-20
Babysaph 27-Mar-20
hoppies56 27-Mar-20
Babysaph 28-Mar-20
hoppies56 28-Mar-20
Babysaph 28-Mar-20
26-Mar-20
Is there crop damage going on? Sure am hearing a lot of shooting in the wheat fields behind the house. Sometimes hard to tell crop damage from the good ole boys. I know they are getting hungry. Lol.

27-Mar-20
Crop damage in March ? Seems a little strange most crop damage permits are issued in summer. But who knows in WV They give those permits out like candy

27-Mar-20
All the shooting is just others preparing for the zombie apocalypse!

Just saw a large flock of turkeys out in the pasture - just a few more weeks and hopefully I can get out and chase a few!

27-Mar-20
Hoppie the game Warden told me a couple years ago he can issue crop damage permits whenever he wants and gets complaints. The alfalfa and wheat fields here are full of deer so who knows. The farmers here don't like deer. And ditto on th turkeys JayD. Been seeing them here too. Hope there are some left when the season gets here., the good ole boys like to hunt them now because you can call em in by banging 2 pans together.

27-Mar-20
Babysaph, I am sure they can issue damage permits anytime for anything , most of crop damage in my area would be soy bean or corn damage, I know a farmer who gets 20 permits to start out in July and gets more if needed. i have never read the number of deer killed on damage permits , or how many are permits are given out in the state, , like i said dnr gives those things out like candy

28-Mar-20
Yep. Plenty of deer are killed in the name of crop damage.,

28-Mar-20
Babysaph , And some trophies also!!

28-Mar-20
Oh yea. They don't discrinate here. In fact some get permission for crop damage in late summer and hunt once they have located a big buck., I've heard em say it. Some farms have their regular bunch of guys that come in and do crop damage and they know what big bucks are. I well. I just go to the Mtn and shoot spikes and does.,

• Sitka Gear