woodsman 01-Apr-20
archer756 03-Apr-20
woodsman 03-Apr-20
jdbbowhunter 10-May-20
woodsman 10-May-20
archer756 10-May-20
kakiatkids 23-May-20
27-Mar-20
Usually, the early spring cool weather is a good time for me to spend in my hunting lodge making a dozen or two hunting and target arrows. Now that we are dealing with the coronavirus, I believe I might be able to make at least 4 dozen arrows...never been that far ahead in arrow making before. One dozen will be for big game, one for spring and fall turkey, one for woodchuck and squirrel hunting and a dozen for practicing on my 3-D targets.

31-Mar-20
Where is your hunting lodge? I have been playing with my recurve as of late......but I will stick with carbon.....as I miss …...sometimes often.....

01-Apr-20
Shot woods for 40 years now. Never looked back. Still gets the job done.

02-Apr-20

The Ole’ Bowhunter's embedded Photo
I apologize if I mislead you. My hunting lodge is my man-cave out in the back yard. It’s where I like to make my arrows while the pot-bellied stove is warming me 10’ X 20’ lodge. It is also where I keep some of my game mounts not to mention a great place to chill out and have a cold beer while hanging out with other bowhunters. I’ve attached an image.

02-Apr-20

Here is another image of my “Hunting Lodge.”

03-Apr-20
Yes wood the only way to go traditional !

03-Apr-20
John; very nice set up! Looks great!

05-Apr-20
Thanks woodsman...I feel every hunter needs a “Hunting Lodge” of their own for making arrows or new Flemish twist bowstrings or even prepping fresh turkey feathers for arrow fletching.

10-May-20

Handcrafting another dozen Port Orford Cedar arrows.

10-May-20

Handcrafting another dozen Port Orford Cedar arrows.

10-May-20
Very nice.

10-May-20
Where are you getting your cedar? Wapiti has about The best.

10-May-20
Woodsman THANKS they used to be Rogue River Thanks

23-May-20
Man, that looks fabulous

24-May-20
In the past, I got my cedar shafts from 3 Rivers Archery. At the time I was purchasing 100 shafts at a time. I have been thinking about trying another supplier just to compare. Maybe I’ll give Wapiti a try...Thanks for the tip Woodsman.

24-May-20
Thanks, kakiatkids...??

• Sitka Gear