Brotsky 10-Apr-20
leftee 10-Apr-20
Animal Killer 25-May-20
Brotsky 26-May-20
leftee 30-May-20
06-Apr-20

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Might as well kick off the year. Saw this guy yesterday. Came to about 18 yds but had the ‘bullhead’ nocked and i don’t shoot that beyond 14-15 yds. Not an accuracy issue,just fear of head bobbing or whatever. Put a strutter out today and same thing happened but this time had a Rage handy. Beauty of SoDak. No other hunters-in fact never saw a vehicle til on way home. Stay well and good hunting!

07-Apr-20
Congrats Leftee! Way to kick it off.

08-Apr-20
Way to go Leftee! Gorgeous Tom

08-Apr-20

tk's embedded Photo
tk's embedded Photo
Opening day my good buddy and I doubled down within a minute of each other!! Craziest turkey hunt I have been on!!

08-Apr-20

tk's embedded Photo
tk's embedded Photo
Opening day my good buddy and I doubled down within a minute of each other!! Craziest turkey hunt I have been on!!

09-Apr-20
Nice job boys! Congrats!

10-Apr-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
My quarantine longbeard

10-Apr-20
Nice. Congrats to all! Had another great hunt complete with elk training work outs through snow filled ravines but lotsa action. Can’t post pics yet as have a phone issue and at my age and condition don’t feel like abandoning ‘social distancing’ in a Verizon Store for awhile. Different and interesting bird though. Stay well!

25-May-20

Animal Killer's embedded Photo
Animal Killer's embedded Photo
Opening week in NE part of the state. 11 feet right off the roost.

26-May-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
One more SD turkey for the meatpole.

Nice bird AK, congrats!

30-May-20

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Dang forgot this thread. Glad to see its alive. Congrats AK and all! This is my SD Res bird. Also filled my Mn archery tag a few days later. Fun but brutal hunt there pulling gear through 50-75 yds of cattails and water in a sled to the hunting area-then of course back later with an added 20 lbs or so. Too old for that. The Res bird was about as pretty a bird as i’ve shot since the old west river days and the ‘Bonesteel birds’. Good hunting to all and stay well!

• Sitka Gear