Arrownub 06-Apr-20
rattling_junkie 21-May-20
Arrownub 05-Jun-20
Nocturnal II 10-Jul-20
carcus 15-Jul-20
Lottery Spell Win 04-Aug-22
Bowman 09-Feb-23
06-Apr-20
Seeing as my kids have nothing to do, I’m planning to put a bear bait in spruce woods or surrounding area this spring and thought it would be worth asking if anyone has an established site in that area that they’re no longer using? This might be akin to asking for pictures of your wife but I figured it’s worth a shot. Thanks!

21-May-20
I guess not, but it's easy to get one going. Grab a couple barrels, cut a small hole, fill with desired bait and wait. They will come.

05-Jun-20
Yeah, I figured the odds of getting an established bait site were low, but the last couple times I started a bait there only to find there was already someone baiting in close proximity. Anyway, I found a new spot and arrowed my biggest bear to date. 20 1/4 green.

10-Jul-20

15-Jul-20
I had someone take over my bait site a few years back, they cut my barrels and but up a permy, and this is on private land! Good thing it was in the fall

04-Aug-22
I am Diana Margaret by name from England, so excited to quickly Appreciate Dr Kachi. who helped me win a lot of money a few weeks ago in the lottery, I was addicted of playing the lottery game, I’ve never won a big amount in the Euromillions lotteries, but other than losing my ticket, I always play when the jackpot is big. I believe that someday I might as well be the lucky winner. I was in the Aldi supermarket store buying a lottery ticket when I overheard Newsagents reveal saying what happens when someone win a National Lottery jackpot in their shop by a powerful doctor called Dr Kachi, i was not easily convince at first so i went online to do some research about Dr Kachi I saw different kind of manifest of testimony how he have help a lot of people to win big lottery game in all over the worldwide, that was what trigger me to contact Dr Kachi i decided to give him a try and told him i want to be the among of the winner he had helps, Dr Kachi assure me not to worry that I'm in rightful place to win my lottery game and ask me to buy lottery jackpot tickets after he have perform a powerful spell numbers and gave to me which i use to play the jackpot draw, and won a massive £40,627,241 EuroMillons, After all my years of financially struggling to win the lottery, I finally win big jackpot, this message is to everyone out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way you can win the lottery, contact WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 email [email protected].

09-Feb-23
I am out here to spread the good news to the entire world on how I won the lottery jackpot. I have been playing the lottery for some years now and i was not able to win anything on my own not until i come in contact with Dr Kumar the lottery spell caster who gave me the lottery numbers to play which made me win the powerball jackpot. I went online to search for tips to help me improve my chances of winning the lottery and i came across so many testimonies about Dr Kumar who is giving out the lottery numbers to people to win the lottery. I quickly contacted Dr Kumar by email for my own lottery numbers and he replied to me and requested for my details to cast the spell on the numbers which I sent to him. After he finished with the spell, he sent me my winning numbers to play and i quickly picked up my ticket and tick the numbers which Dr Kumar sent to me and behold all the numbers struck and i won the powerball jackpot. I am so grateful to Dr Kumar for making me a winner and i promise him that if he helped me, i will testify of his good work all over the world which prompt me to write this beautiful testimony for others who wishes to win the lottery to also contact Dr Kumar for the lottery numbers and i assure you of good result and online tips cant help you. You can contact Dr Kumar on email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +2347051705853 to get your winning numbers too. 

• Sitka Gear