BC173 07-Apr-20
Rut Nut 07-Apr-20
hawk-eye 08-Apr-20
bill v 08-Apr-20
BOWJO 09-Apr-20
Bowhunting 5C 12-Apr-20
Nemophilist 12-Apr-20
07-Apr-20
OK Guys, Like I've told you many, many times before, if you don't belong to the UBP, you are doing a huge disservice to yourself as well as the rest of the archers and bowhunters in the state. PERIOD - FULL STOP!!!!

Today the PGC BOC proposed and approved NOT just the extension of the archery bear season to 3 weeks but also the extension of the deer archery season another week to Nov. 20, 2020. This is a huge milestone for the Bowhunters of Pa.

Also of Note , they approved the concurrent doe season in several more WMU's including 2D & 2E. 2D saw a reduction in the antlerless allocation from 66K down to 60K. 2E saw and increase from 32K up to 39K.

Also WMU's 1A and 2F stayed with the split 7 day antlerless season as in the past. 1A stayed with 49K allocation and 2F got an increase in allocation from 31K to 36K.

I would once again encourage all of you to join the UBP as they ARE the only organization supporting and representing you- (The ARCHERS & BOWHUNTERS OF PA) on a statewide basis. Without them - we would have none of this opportunity. I would like to express my Great Thanks and Gratitude to the UBP, the PGC-BOC for approving the rule changes and those of you who emailed and sent letters to the PGC-BOC supporting these initiatives.

Thank You

07-Apr-20
What he said. I'd shake your hand, but you know. Call me sometime Steve.

07-Apr-20
Thanks UBP !!!!!!!!!!

07-Apr-20
Yes, thank you UBP and to everyone that called or emailed the GC. I never thought we would ever get more time in archery season. . Again Thank you

07-Apr-20
Thanks so much UBP.

07-Apr-20
Well said, Steve! And THANKS to ALL who had a part in this!

08-Apr-20
This is Big!

08-Apr-20
:)

09-Apr-20
Well said X

Like I always say, we represent ALL bowhunters, weather or not you are a member. However, an organization is recognized by the size of it's membership and the best thing you can do is help to increase our numbers. The UBP has always been one of the most respected hunting organizations of the PGC.

12-Apr-20
As a life member, it is a great thing to see as all of those that have worked behind the scenes over the years to have had some success. A small portion of the bowhunters in Pa are actually members, and that is tragic with all they have accomplished in the name of Pa bowhunting. We will finally be able to see a sun rise on Sunday from our stands during the archery season.. This is but a baby step but a step. Prepping for the season has already started, enjoy the times afield and spread the word on how we got to enjoy more time and greater opportunities in Pa woods, because of the efforts put froth through the UBP...

12-Apr-20
I've been a life member for a long time.

• Sitka Gear