rodb 13-Apr-20
Whocares 13-Apr-20
Tonybear61 16-Apr-20
rodb 19-Apr-20
12yards 23-Apr-20
Whocares 19-May-20
RD 19-May-20
09-Apr-20
Pretty quiet thread. What's everybody doing? Our Nebraska turkey hunt for next week is off and our mid May ice out trout trip in Canada may very well be with the border closed at present. Snow finally disappeared this week then got almost 2" last night. Snow pile in front of my target set up almost gone so I can hang my bag target up now. Our indoor archery range closed about two weeks ago with shelter in place thing. Plenty of projects to do now anyway if I get to them. There's a few turkeys hanging around up here so may get a license and give it a try right here. Never have before but I have heard them a few times in past Springs and neighbors have seen them.

09-Apr-20
Filling the wood shed, cleaning the garage, cutting down trees and brush. Hopefully this thing goes away before my Ontario moose hunt next September.

10-Apr-20
Just waiting for turkey to open, my Ont. bear hunt may or may not work out. The outfitter made dates in August for us if May doesn't work. Keeping in contact with people by phone, the truck hasn't left the garage for a month.

10-Apr-20
I should get out and drive around so I can buy some of this cheap gas! Maybe drive by rodb's driveway and honk! I been cutting a lot of brush too. Roam the woods a couple hours a day now that the snow is gone. Rod, where you going moose hunting if I may ask. Would love to do and archery hunt but probably too pricey for me. Did get a Minnesota moose in 2004. Called in a bunch and found lots of sheds in Sioux Lookout area where my buddy has a cabin. Never hunted there though.

10-Apr-20
NW Ontario, fly-in, unit 1c. First time we will be that far north. Able to take guns this time but still bringing bows. Hauled three moose out of the BWCA a few years ago.

10-Apr-20
I havnt gotten to get out in the woods in a while. I’m still working mostly downtown . My wife is a nurse so things have not changed a whole lot here except more family time at home and no kids sports/activities.

Hopefully start turkey hunting next week.

I will miss the family gatherings for Easter this year.

10-Apr-20
Yes you are up there Rod. We want to hear the story with pics!

12-Apr-20
Just healing up from knee replacement, pd $.89 for gas in Red Wing, haven’t seen that for a few years. River is flooded for the walleye run but would probably fall out of the boat for being to unstable. Stay well and enjoy the hunt.

12-Apr-20
Good luck with the knee rehab. Do your exercises. Yikes on the gas! I should drive somewhere so I can buy some.

13-Apr-20
Still working as much or more as before, cancelled a trip to northern Manitoba for lake trout and one to Florida which would have been work but also some fishing. My son is off school and has picked up 9 sheds so far. It’s still winter up here......

13-Apr-20
And the deer ticks are out so take care out there.

13-Apr-20
I started with the permethrin on the pants and boots I use in the wood about 10 days ago.

16-Apr-20
Ticks are out there , even in the snow. The proper use of permethrin, change out of clothes can't be over-stated. 2 X survivor of tick-borne diseases.

19-Apr-20
Me too! last one was last fall. My doctor shot down the chronic lymes but he thought I might have post lymes.

23-Apr-20
Trying like mad to avoid the wife and her "honey-do" list. LOL! Stay safe everyone!

19-May-20
Sounds like border closure being extended to June 21. There goes my May trip rebooked to June 5. Will affect lots of us I'm sure. I Falls should be busy June 22!

19-May-20
Our hunt is rescheduled for Aug.

• Sitka Gear