WickedWhitetails 17-Apr-20
Bowbender 18-Apr-20
WickedWhitetails 20-Apr-20
andrew 24-Apr-20
17-Apr-20

WickedWhitetails's embedded Photo
WickedWhitetails's embedded Photo

WickedWhitetails's Link
Just wanted to share a link to the YouTube channel my brother and I are starting to upload our hunting videos to. We have some older hunts already uploaded, and a bunch of other footage compiled from our years of filming that will be added as videos. Starting now we are trying to add a video a week to keep fresh content on the channel. With turkey season about to open we will be trying to keep that new content current. In the time in between seasons we will be doing product reviews of stuff we use, how-to videos, and filling in with some of our older hunting footage. Hopefully you all can go to the channel and check it out. We are also on Facebook and Instagram @ChasinWildOutdoors Let us know what you think. The majority of our footage will be coming out of south western PA.

18-Apr-20
Just curious when stalking gobblers behind a realistic decoy became safe and legal?

20-Apr-20
Bowbender, I hear your concern. We were on private property where we are the only people hunting there. I would never do that on public, or a property with the potential of other hunters being there. As far as legal, I was not "stalking". What you can't see from the video is that there is an old barn to my left and the birds couldn't see the decoy until I moved it out into sight of them. Once they could see the decoy I setup and let them commit to the decoy. We have asked the local game warden if this was acceptable before doing it.

24-Apr-20

• Sitka Gear