Contributors to this thread:
Rambo 03-May-20
Matt Palmquist 03-May-20
be still 03-May-20
Rambo 03-May-20
03-May-20

Rambo 's embedded Photo
Rambo 's embedded Photo
Most Brothers here in Kansas don't know me well but my bowhunting started here. Della and I moved to Colorado in 1976 but a stroke ended our time there. I was an Area Rep there for over 25 years in Lafayette. Della never got angry with me about any CBA business that I was involved in. She as many know was a 3% winner in the ability to live through a PONDS stroke . She did that and continued to for the next 18 years 7 months until the 29th 0f April. Her obituary in in the Laure Funeral Homes web page. I just need a little funding to help out her funeral expenses. Thanks Jim (Rambo) Cleland

03-May-20
Sorry for the loss of your wife Jim. Do you have paypal set up or a way to submit funds?

Matt

03-May-20
sending my condolences...private message me your address or a way to get it to you.

03-May-20

Rambo 's Link
My children set up a go fund me page. My daughter can also get donations via venmo and paypal. Here are the three different ways.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/della-cleland-memorial?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Venmo: @Jamie-Claybaugh

Paypal: [email protected]

My address: 111 Main St Centralia, KS 66415 Thank you so much for your condolences and for asking Jim

• Sitka Gear