Fuzzy's embedded Photo
Fuzzy's embedded Photo
Started my game processing shed finally. Bland County VA

12-May-20
Looking good!

15-May-20

Fuzzy's embedded Photo
Fuzzy's embedded Photo
inside view, 880# electric hoist, cabinet smoker, 3 burner propane cooker, not pictured are the stainless steel work table and the 30" wide x 8' long formica table on 3" casters

15-May-20

Fuzzy's embedded Photo
Fuzzy's embedded Photo
inside view, 880# electric hoist, cabinet smoker, 3 burner propane cooker, not pictured are the stainless steel work table and the 30" wide x 8' long formica table on 3" casters

02-Jun-20
had to take a break for getting the garden in and work.... finishing up the wiring now. I'll post a pic when the fixtures are set and sinks installed

11-Jun-20
Looking nice !!!!!

12-Jun-20
Buskill thanks! Close enough to you for you to bring stuff to process if you want to.

20-Jul-20
I apologize for being so long updating, Farmer's Market and garden season hit and I didn't get much done on the processing shed til this past weekend. We now have two stainless steel prep tables, a 13.6 cu ft upright freezer, the two large chest freezers and a full size home style refrigerator , the water is run into the building but sinks are not installed yet, power is run but so far have only wired the receptacles for the refrigeration. I'll get a pic soon.

24-Jul-20
Well that's all in good but will you have room for a beer cooler? Just asking for a friend......

14-Oct-20
Is it done yet?

23-Feb-21
?????

25-Feb-21
Dave, it's not completely done but it's useable. We processed several critters last fall as well as out domestic livestock.

27-Feb-21
Great!!!!!! Beer fridge?

28-Mar-21
Dave, beer, wine and moonshine. lol

29-Mar-21
Oh thank you JESUS...and you too Cecil. ;)

01-Apr-21
lol...I ain't rich my friend but I have it all. If I want a drink I make it. If I want a steak I shoot it. If I want an egg the chickens lay it. If I want a two by four I cut a tree and saw it If I want a sammich Crissy bakes the bread and tells me to make it my damn-self.....

03-Apr-21
Sounds like you're living the Highlife brother :)

28-Oct-21
Dave I really am. Been awhile since an update so, we now have three chest freezers, an upright single door freeze-protected cooler that holds temps right at 38.5 degrees F, a conventional refrigerator (for beer Dave) a 3 compartment stainless sink, vacuum sealers, grinder, bandsaw, sausage stuffer, stainless steel table, 900 pound electric hoist, beer and wine making equipment, maple syrup making equipment, steam extraction equipment for essential oils, canning equipment, cabinet smoker, fruit/cider press, tabletop (for beer Dave) refrigerator and plenty of cutting boards and knives, cleavers, etc. the lighting is excellent (> 50 CP) we are wired for a 220V range but so far havent seen the need for one. Future pland include a wastewater treatment/recycling system, a woodstove for heat and some storage for jars and supplies ( the attached side room that currently houses my mechanics tools, carpentry and power tools will be replaced by an under construction equipment barn and that space will be used for canning and processing supplies)

29-Oct-21
Damn son I thought you were retired lol .. Well it's looking like you have enough beer fridges is there enough space for my sleeping bag and cot ?

04-Nov-21
Always room for you my friend

01-Jan-23

fuzzy's embedded Photo
fuzzy's embedded Photo

01-Jan-23
Well that's not a butcher shed! Lol

01-Jan-23

fuzzy's embedded Photo
fuzzy's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear