Highlife 19-May-20
jstephens61 20-May-20
ewaynes 20-May-20
LBshooter 24-May-20
BC173 24-May-20
LBshooter 25-May-20
jstephens61 25-May-20
17-May-20
I recently posted a message saying that I am in need of a new hunting partner. Please take a look at the post for info. I would like to ad that I have a small farm in Sangamon county that holds big deer and turkey and I have a lease in Henderson county that is paid for for the 2020/2021 seasons. I am not looking for someone to help pay the lease. At first we would simply see how things go and then go from there for the next season. Please text me at 217/414/7754

17-May-20
I recently posted a message saying that I am in need of a new hunting partner. Please take a look at the post for info. I would like to ad that I have a small farm in Sangamon county that holds big deer and turkey and I have a lease in Henderson county that is paid for for the 2020/2021 seasons. I am not looking for someone to help pay the lease. At first we would simply see how things go and then go from there for the next season. Please text me at 217/414/7754

18-May-20
I think you’re coming off a little “my way or the highway”. Might want to look up the definition of Partner.

18-May-20
It wasn't meant to sound like that at all. I appreciate your critique of my post however it wasn't needed, you simply could have said I am not interested. Until 5 years ago I hunted 15 years with the same person and we got along great and met when his truck broke down and I stopped to help. He has since moved out of state. I hunted the last 5 years exclusively with my son. I do want someone who has similar interests and thoughts around hunting but I do understand the definition of partner and hope we can learn from each other and enjoy being in the outdoors.

18-May-20
I’m not interested.

18-May-20
I'd be interested, but I live in Madison Co, just north of St. Louis. I'd like to know more about, " do want someone who has similar interests and thoughts around hunting ."

19-May-20
What did this turn into a dating site lol

20-May-20
It’s this dang Stay At Home Order!

20-May-20
Madison is not that far, I work in Fairview Heights and get down that way regularly, Give me a call or text me at 217/414/7754

24-May-20
Wow, a guy comes on here looking for a partner to hunt his farm and a paid up lease for the upcoming season and he gets a bunch of BS from fellow archers. Kudos to you ewaynes. I have my spots this fall but I'm sure you will find someone who'll take you up on your offer, and just for the record, if someone allows you to hunt their land for free, it should be their way or the HWY. when one pays up for the lease then they can expect to be a full share partner.

24-May-20
^^^ what he said. Amazing!

25-May-20
P.S ewaynes, put this post on the main bowsite page and watch how many jump.

25-May-20
“I have 40 years of experience and sometimes set in my ways so we will need to have similar ideas about hunting and hunting activities. If someone has interest in discussing things we can do that and see where it goes.” He left this out of the second thread. Struck me as “my way”. Sorry if I offended anyone. Wish him the best of luck.

• Sitka Gear