Babysaph 30-May-20
Ron Miller 30-May-20
gobbler 30-May-20
JayD 30-May-20
Babysaph 31-May-20
27-May-20

WVBA Sect.'s embedded Photo
I can't pull a camera card now without getting coyote pics. I've never had any luck calling them in but going to give it another try.

27-May-20

This one is pretty cool looking...

27-May-20
What County?

27-May-20
Choot 'em all!

27-May-20
We are in trouble, they are too smart to wipe them out.

27-May-20
Call Ron Miller. He knows how to get em. I am the same way. I hear them at night at my cabin but can't even get a pic of them. I think I have one on a trail camera. I think the DNR had them brought in here to have the deer numbers reduced. We traded turkeys for them.

28-May-20
Yeah... and I had a local farmer tell me he saw a helicopter dropping rattle snakes--no joke.

:^)

28-May-20

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo

28-May-20
lol Jim. I heard some guy say that we traded turkeys for coyotes and he also said what you said that helicopters were dumping snakes in the smoke hole area. I think it was the same guy that's saw the mountain lion. Lol

28-May-20
I just saw a litter of moth men in the McClintic wildlife management area, some people says Im getting old. I resemble that remark!

29-May-20
I have found it amazing how they move - one year I will get tons of pictures and hear them all over and then the next year or two nothing. Even though I hate them they have my respect - difficult to kill at least for me!

29-May-20

Ron Miller's embedded Photo

29-May-20

The best way to take them out, Trapping

29-May-20
I don't have a clue how that stupid pic got on there from me WTH

29-May-20

30-May-20
I told you guys Ron was the expert., amazing Ron

30-May-20
I told you guys Ron was the expert., amazing Ron

30-May-20
Ron I thought that might be your new Camo you were trying for some of those farms.

30-May-20
Dang When it Posted I thought What the Heck That Pic ain't even on my Phone I tried to get it unPosted but not smart enough to figure out how

30-May-20
Ron, I saw u walking thru Pinch in that cow outfit first of week

I think it’s a glitch in bowsite system. I’ve seen it happen several times. I think it happened to Clare once. Bizarre pictures just pop up. IDK anyway to take them down

30-May-20
Heck I thought the cow outfit was his secret I went out and bought one and used it this morning and the only thing I got was a couple driving by and they placed an order for some chicken nuggets!

JR - this isn’t the only thing Ron is good at - you need to get on Facebook and see his post of some of the meals he prepares! If he opened a restaurant I would make sure I stopped By a time or two!

31-May-20
I don't do Facebook but I've had some of Ron's meals. He taught me how to fix Venison. (Or deer meat as I call it). Lol

• Sitka Gear