Babysaph 01-Jun-20
Babysaph 01-Jun-20
1buckurout 02-Jun-20
David Mitchell 02-Jun-20
Babysaph 02-Jun-20
Lone Eagle 02-Jun-20
Babysaph 03-Jun-20
01-Jun-20
Who is good at doing some life size deer and bear mounts . I have a few I want done. I’d like to have a couple of the bears I killed mounted on a beam in my cabin. Who is good at doing that? Not much to choose from around here.

01-Jun-20
Want something a lil different. I have some huge beams in my cabin and wanted to maybe have 2 bears done on those and my big buck maybe jumping over the rail from the loft into the living room.

01-Jun-20
Want something a lil different. I have some huge beams in my cabin and wanted to maybe have 2 bears done on those and my big buck maybe jumping over the rail from the loft into the living room.

02-Jun-20
Bill Mason (in Williamstown) is the best I know of. It would be worth the drive. I'll PM you his number

02-Jun-20
I sure will second Jim's recommendation of Bill Mason. He has done some mounts for me but not full body. I was there one day when a customer came to pick up a full body mount of a cougar that was absolutely breathtaking--leaping in the air with just one foot on the ground. Bill's house is full of full body mounts that you can see and see the kind of work he does. I would not even consider anyone else.

02-Jun-20
wow that sounds great. Yes the drive will be worth it. Thanks guys.

02-Jun-20
Bill Mason for sure. He has done many mounts for me . You won't be disappointed.

03-Jun-20
Thanks

• Sitka Gear