Banjo 05-Jun-20
Phil Magistro 05-Jun-20
Bowhunter s 05-Jun-20
Bob McArthur 10-Jun-20
Outdoor Hat 10-Jun-20
George D. Stout 04-Jul-20
horsethief51 06-Jul-20
05-Jun-20
fixed or mechanicals i have been shooting Killzone trophy tips for a few years now, but i just bought a pack of magnus stingers buzzcuts. Both are 100 grains so what is everyone using and are you thinking of changing this up coming year? thanks

05-Jun-20
No mechanicals here, never needed them on a good shot. And no, not planning on changing.

05-Jun-20
Rage Trypans- fly like field points and leave blood trails a blind man could follow! ;-)

05-Jun-20
Fixed for me with my recurve. Tuffhead Meatheads, my good friend and neighbor owns the company and makes them right across the road from my house. Excellent quality, American made heads from one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

05-Jun-20
100 grain 3 blade VPA fixed with weighted inserts.

05-Jun-20
Mechanical here. Rocket steelheads

05-Jun-20
I shot rage for years with excellent results, last year I bought a new bow and dropped from 73# to 63#, I wasn’t impressed with the rage out of my 63# bow. They did the job but instead of zipping right through the deer, I barley had a pass through. The arrow weight was the same between the 73# set-up and the 63# set-up 525g. This year I bumped my arrow weight up to 610g and I’m shooting Magnus Black Hornet heads, they fly great! I’ve always shot Magnus Stingers out of my recurve, always get pass through’s with 43#. IMO you can’t beat Magnus heads, they are scary sharp right out of the package and they have a lifetime warranty.

05-Jun-20
Bear Razorheads, Wensel Wodsman and Rothhaar Snuffer have been my broad heads for decades. This year I may try some Eclipse heads I have saved for years

05-Jun-20
Qad exodus broadhead, last 3 deer did not go more then 15 yards and blood everywhere, 100 grain.

10-Jun-20
150gr. VPA fixed.

10-Jun-20
Well I tryed a test the killzones I shot in to a new target when in about 10 inches then I shot the Magnus stingers buzzcut in the target same arrow same yardage it when though the target in to the one behind it. I am sold on these breoadheands going to the Magnus this year. Now I don't know what I am going to do with the 15 killzone I have. Vary happy

04-Jul-20
Cut on contact broadheads, same as I've been using since 1965. Don't need nor want anything that has to open to be effective but your mileage may vary. ))

06-Jul-20
I watched a Magnus pass thru a live deer's skull once.

• Sitka Gear