Shawlerbrook 11-Jun-20
Petcontain 12-Jun-20
Ungie01201 03-Aug-20
greatoutdoors4life 08-Aug-20
SteveBNY 25-Aug-20
08-Jun-20
Hey all just wanted to introduce myself here. Im from Auburn NY and have just gotten back into shooting after about 5 years off with back issues. I am looking to see if there are any clubs or groups in the area to shoot at and hopefully get some help/tips/advice from some other shooters. These new bows are so much different than my last bow!!

Thanks all!

11-Jun-20
Welcome from NE Chenango County. Slow time of the year around here.

12-Jun-20
The covid so far has put a damper on shoots. In your area area there Falcon Sportsman Club on Turnpike Road plus there is Deerslayers in Fulton, Cortland field archers had a shoot last weekend also check out the clubs around Syracuse area.

03-Aug-20
Great area... i will be up for my annual hunt in Aurelius mid Novmeber. Great hunting out there.

08-Aug-20

greatoutdoors4life's embedded Photo
I'm just south of you in moravia. Cool little 3d course that I get to shoot once a week. Gregs archery he seems pretty helpful but limited hours.

08-Aug-20

I'm just south of you in moravia. Cool little 3d course that I get to shoot once a week. Gregs archery he seems pretty helpful but limited hours.

08-Aug-20

25-Aug-20
Greg's 3D is open all daylight hours - 30 targets set mostly in the woods for $10. His shop hours are 10 to 5 Tues thru Fri, 9 to 3 Sat and Sun,

• Sitka Gear