Adventurewriter 09-Jun-20
Cazador 12-Jun-20
Mathewsphone 07-Oct-20
squirrel 07-Oct-20
tramper 07-Oct-20
Mathewsphone 07-Oct-20
Ramhunter 01-Jan-21
08-Jun-20
I finally did it I drew a Bull moose tag in 37-371. I have some solid info to go on but all ears and love seeing ANY photos of Colorado Bulls or even better 37 or 371 Moose or experiences... Let the games begin!!!

08-Jun-20
Congrats Adventurewriter!! PM sent as I have hunted 37 the last few years. I also drew bull moose for 19, longtime coming!

08-Jun-20
Trad read your pm sounds great ya just need one. By the time the season rolls around the bulls will be on the long stroll looking for gals....love that they give us all the seasons

09-Jun-20
We guild 37 moose if you got a bad back and don't archery hunt any more my be a option ?

09-Jun-20
They should not yet be on that search for gals when archery ramps up. Get a great one located for opening morning and he should be right there opening day.

09-Jun-20
Bring your running sneakers!

Would anticipate every rifle hunter to go buy a muzzle loader so they can be out there opening day!

Hell, they may even practice with it a couple of times before season so they can hit a big 'ol moose out there at 200 yards before any of those stupid bowhunters can get to him!

09-Jun-20
I'll run through all the method options. Oh I still bow hunt and the CBD oil has made the back better (I suggest anyone try it). ....will be bow hunting for elk in Wyoming for a month. I use what ever method I think will give me the best adventure. and found that DIY brings out the best adventure. Heading up this week for a few days of looking around. Juggling four great tags this year!!! Yike!!!!! but the problem to have....

12-Jun-20
Congratulations on the tag count me in on same tag and units.

07-Oct-20
Adventurewriter my hunter killed a 53" Bull sunday

07-Oct-20
He went 53"?? quite a big guy That companion may have been >42 then. If he gets 2-4 more years under his cape he is gona be somtin...

07-Oct-20
Nice one Brandon...been trying to figure out where you were from the photo. Struck out! Secret spot forever....

07-Oct-20
Some times you have to think out side the box I called him and his buddy from 1/2 mile away

01-Jan-21
So Adventurewriter and Cazador, how did you guys do on your moose hunts. Would love to hear about it as those units are on my possibles list.

• Sitka Gear