Contributors to this thread:
Ron 13-Jun-20
writer 13-Jun-20
199NT 13-Jun-20
Ron 13-Jun-20
keepemsharp 13-Jun-20
Ron 13-Jun-20
13-Jun-20
It has been a few years since I have been on the site but was wondering when Tri county archery was having it's June money shoot.

13-Jun-20
Hey bud, hope you're well.

13-Jun-20
Ron hope you are well I sent you a PM

13-Jun-20
It has been a long time since I was on the site. I lost my sight from cataracts ten years ago so stop shooting a bow, then 5 years ago me Cancer got into a fight and I won but coming that close to death kinda rethink about killing little animals so now I just feed them. I do miss you guys however and keep up the good work. If it was for hunters I would have little friends to pet. I see we still have a few cougars running around while I have been vacation.

13-Jun-20
Ron: I have been shooting somewhat blind for years. Hope to meet up sometime, dave.

13-Jun-20
Every thing has changed on the bow site how do you read you PM? Keepemsharp I remember you quite well. Have you checked for Cataract? I thought I had the same thing my mother had and she died blind and all it took was about a 15 minute operation for each eye. They can do one eye one week and the other the next week. I wore glasses for years an after they operated I didn't even need glasses any more. Not only that but I use to shoot Robin Hoods to impress kids and told my nurse that after they finished the first eye and before I went back for the second operation went out in the yard and shot her one. The nurse showed the doctor that operated on me and if you get it done with him he has it displayed in the hospital .

• Sitka Gear