BigSkyHntr 13-Jul-20
JMG 14-Jul-20
JMG 14-Jul-20
BigSkyHntr 14-Jul-20
houndy65 20-Jul-20
JMG 20-Jul-20
Fahey11 16-Jun-21
17-Jun-20
Hey … it's been a while since I have gotten on this forum.

I am interested in 3D shoots that are scheduled for 2020. I am aware of the one's that have already occurred up until this date. I see the Billings Rod & Gun Club is having one this Saturday, June 20th (some good prizes). I will be unable to attend due to a prior commitment. I know places like Forsyth has a shoot, but do not know details. I know there is a "shoot for the cure" near Townsend, etc. So, if you have any information on 3D shoot in Montana this Summer, please share here.

Thank you.

13-Jul-20

BigSkyHntr's embedded Photo
BigSkyHntr's embedded Photo
This is close to Deer Lodge, July 25th. Dave, owner/operator of Elk Tips Archery (in Deer Lodge) puts this on. This will be the 3rd year I believe and it gets better every year! I’m just posting this for him, so if you need more info call the archery shop or feel free to PM me.. Thanks, see you there! -Eddie

14-Jul-20
Thank you … Eddie.

14-Jul-20
Unfortunately … I am going to the Total Archery Challenge (TAC) at Big Sky this weekend. The TAC is typically this same weekend every year, but thanks (again) for letting folks on here know.

14-Jul-20
Your welcome, the TAC sounds like a lot of fun to! Maybe next year..

20-Jul-20

houndy65's Link
NW Mountain Challenge Archery Shoot at the Great Divide Ski Resort 7-31, 8-1 and 8-2. Get register now. See you there.

20-Jul-20
Houndy65 … thank you. I have plans to go hiking with my son this particular weekend. Too bad … it looks fun and similar to TAC. Next year.

16-Jun-21
Truly, I was in need of these 3D shoots and eventually you have pleased me by providing a great idea here to get 3D shoot easily. Now, I can easily arrange these 3D shoots for myself to do what I want to do with these 3D shoots. I was busy in reading this https://www.linuxbabe.com/desktop-linux/best-note-taking-apps-linux article about some authentic apps to prepare my notes.

• Sitka Gear