Sitka Gear
NEED NON RESIDENT ELK TAG IDAHO
Idaho
Contributors to this thread:
koobhmoov 24-Jun-20
chukarchump 25-Jun-20
THREEDFLYER 28-Jun-20
24-Jun-20
I'm in need of non resident general elk tag in Idaho for 2020. We can exchange on IDFG website and I am willing to pay any return or processing fees you may have. Tried buying one back in April but Covid wouldn't let me and tried last week but sportmans system was screwing up. Thanks

25-Jun-20
Non-resident elk tags sold out June 17 and there are none available. Might be tough to find someone who is willing to part with one and transferring isn't available. As an Idaho resident, you would not have been allowed to purchase a non-resident tag until Aug 1 even if there were tags available. Wouldn't be fair to others that are in the same boat.

28-Jun-20
Last year NR tags sold out mid August........I have purchased them for just about 10 years now with no issues........however, this year they sold out 2 months earlier and fortunately by some chance I decided to purchase mine on June 14th and at that point it looked like nearly 2,000 were still available.......then found out they were sold out on June 17th.......the elk gods were looking out for me on this one!! Bad news is there are changes-a-comin!!! The state is talking limiting tags by unit and I am sure prices will be going up. Stay tuned!

• Sitka Gear