pav 03-Jul-20
BOHNTR 03-Jul-20
BOHNTR 03-Jul-20
pav 03-Jul-20
AZBUGLER 03-Jul-20
BOHNTR 04-Jul-20
Knothead 04-Jul-20
26-Jun-20
Lets here them brags about your deer tags ! I got drawn last year for a unit 29 Dec coues deer tag, so lets see what this year holds in store if anything

26-Jun-20
A friend of a friends son drew a sheep tag.

26-Jun-20
I now have 17 points......

26-Jun-20
Well looks like archery again lol ! Drew my tag last year and still ended up getting an archery muley.

26-Jun-20
Well looks like archery again lol ! Drew my tag last year and still ended up getting an archery muley.

29-Jun-20
Nada here. 7 points for deer. At least I have an elk tag this year to ease the pain. Haha.

30-Jun-20
Someone going to Kaibab between my wife and daughter and I!

01-Jul-20
I thought nada here for a Kaibab archery tag as a non-resident with seven points. Low and behold, I get a pending charge from AZGFD today...July 1st. I gave up all hope on Monday. Wondering if I might have got lucky on a declined CC...or possibly a declined tag?

02-Jul-20
2 rifle Coues tags and 2 Sandhill crane tags!

02-Jul-20
Wife and I drew Kaibab archery.....son drew as well with only one point!

03-Jul-20
That's so cool Roy. Memories to be made for sure. Congrats to the family!

03-Jul-20
Thanks, buddy! Maybe we can meet up sometime up there. Going to go scout it next week.

03-Jul-20
Thanks, buddy! Maybe we can meet up sometime up there. Going to go scout it next week.

03-Jul-20
Sounds great Roy! Figured the next time we met would be in Reno. Sooner is absolutely better! Congrats on the Records Chair! Now I got some work to do to get your autograph .....on a big game award certificate that is! ;^)

03-Jul-20
Roy, Mets keep in touch! I can’t make it up for a few weeks but it would be great to meet up with you. The last time I had an archery Kaibab tag it was OTC.

04-Jul-20
Will do! I'll be up there scouting from the 9th-14th......next week.

04-Jul-20
Roy, Please post up some pics from the mangum fire when you get back from scouting.

• Sitka Gear