creed 29-Jun-20
AZBUGLER 30-Jun-20
AZBUGLER 03-Jul-20
Mountainsheep 04-Jul-20
StickFlicker 05-Jul-20
26-Jun-20
When will the cc be hit for the deer hunts. Thanks

28-Jun-20
still says pending on AZ account, i would have thought by now we would have seen something on the deer hunts. its like they are running all the other hunts first and holding the deer hunts to last.

28-Jun-20
The draw is done and over for all hunts. If you are still showing pending that has only to do with your financial institution.

28-Jun-20

28-Jun-20
The first two posters are speaking of two different things, credit card hits versus results on the G&F portal. Both would likely still be showing pending at this point (the credit card only if drawn). For the most part, Knothead may be correct and the credit card hits are largely finished, although I do think that the process of reassigning permits for those whose credit card "bounced" might take a few days (otherwise there would be no reason that G&F couldn't just release the results). The portal itself will probably say pending for several more days, until G&F releases the results. Does anyone remember how many days it took from the "credit card hit Friday" until the results were posted on the portal for the antelope and elk drawing earlier this year?

28-Jun-20
Marvin, If I remember right, it took about a week/week and a half to post results on the portal after CCH Friday.

28-Jun-20
I searched old Bowsite threads until I found one that showed that elk and antelope results were posted on the Thursday, following the Friday credit card hits (7 days).

29-Jun-20
Sorry, I misunderstood what OP was talking about. I almost never look at my portal account.

29-Jun-20
I drew the late desert muzzy hunt with 8 points. Since 42 is closed to Dec archery but I can hunt it with a bow under the muzzy tag I should pretty much have access to some great hunting with little bowhunter pressure. :)

30-Jun-20
Here’s what I Know..... at least one member of my family is going to the Kaibab! I would like to say that I don’t care who but I’m really hoping it’s me! Lol. I’m expecting results on the portal by Friday......

03-Jul-20
And it’s me! I’m okay with that.

04-Jul-20
Nice Bruce!

05-Jul-20
Congratulations Bruce!

• Sitka Gear