George D. Stout 04-Jul-20
Jeff Durnell 07-Jul-20
Rut Nut 07-Jul-20
Vonfoust 08-Jul-20
Bowbender 08-Jul-20
huntinelk 08-Jul-20
02-Jul-20
Wow,,, pa bowsite sure is slow.

That said.. What's everyone's fall plans? Who's got hunts planned for this coming fall. I will be heading to Wyoming elk hunting. Going the second half of September. Trying to get in shape for it. I'm hiking 3 days a week at Elk Mtn by my house. Hope to hike Catskills a few times for some backpack over nights, just trying new gear and to help get in shape.. If anyone would like to tag along on any of my Catskill trips let me know. Always funner to have company. Ed

One more thing I buying a new bow today, a Bow Tech revolt. Picking it up after work.

03-Jul-20
Planning an overnighter in Elk Co. the Friday of the Elk Festival.................actually, planning to finish the trip I started almost 2 years ago! ;-)

I like the Catskills, but tend to avoid them since I can’t legally “carry” in NY.

03-Jul-20
We want to do fishing in Pymatuning this summer and we have a fishing trip to Quebec booked for 1st of Sept that we do not know will even happen. My fall plans are putting up with all of the guys who want to hunt here almost every weekend from October on. LOL, just kidding.

03-Jul-20
Not EVERY weekend Art..................just the PRIME ones! ;-)

04-Jul-20
Hunting and gathering, not necessarily in that order. ;) Lots of good places around where I live so I don't intend to travel anywhere.

07-Jul-20

Jeff Durnell's embedded Photo
Jeff Durnell's embedded Photo
Same as George. Saved all my vacation time for it. I've had hunts planned for every fall since I was 12 years old :^)

Working on a snakey osage selfbow now. Gonna put copperhead skins on her. Sorry Rut, didn't mean to give ya the willies there. Thinking about maybe putting a few layers of sinew on it first. Maybe I'll get it done in time, maybe I won't. No biggie.

07-Jul-20
DANG! How did you know Jeff?! ;-)

Maybe at some point before I die, I’ll be able to look at something like that and not flinch/shudder..................

08-Jul-20
What's ur fall plans

Shoot at stuff.

Edit: Shoot stuff implies I'm going to hit stuff.

08-Jul-20
Colordao first two weeks in September for elk. Chase whitetails October, November and December.

08-Jul-20

huntinelk's embedded Photo
huntinelk's embedded Photo
After have 2 spring hunts shafted by covid, my son and I made a consolation trip to FL. We shot iguanas and hogs and did some fresh and salt water bowfishing. Moving on to fall...

Tule elk in California, I have a plane ticket, but am fully prepared to drive if it should be necessary.

A friend and I drew really good WY antelope tags, going there the end of Aug.

Supposed to go to Newfoundland, moose hunting early Oct...that one seems very doubtful at this point.

Have a MT general deer tag, for late Nov.

• Sitka Gear