1buckurout 07-Jul-20
babysaph 07-Jul-20
Lone Eagle 08-Jul-20
Wayne Boone 08-Jul-20
Lone Eagle 08-Jul-20
Wayne Boone 08-Jul-20
David Mitchell 08-Jul-20
07-Jul-20
Anyone else planning to attend the Sawmill Shoot (ETAR replacement)?

07-Jul-20
When and where is it ?

07-Jul-20
Where:

Ski Sawmill Resort, 383 Oregon Hill Road, Morris, PA 16938

From their website.....

"We are definitely doing another shoot here, over ETAR weekend July 23-26, 2020. More details to come. We want to be clear this will not be another ETAR, at Sawmill, because just logistically to make that transition in such a short time, really does ETAR a disservice. However we have had an overwhelming response to the possibility of having another traditional shoot here at Sawmill, so we will definitely start making plans that way. We will be inviting dealers to the shoot, so if you are a dealer and would like to come, please message us, to get on the list."

07-Jul-20
I agree. Sawmill is not DH. I have been to Sawmill. just not the same. DH has vendors. Sawmill is just a shoot. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

08-Jul-20
The WVBA has a shoot that same weekend, near Spencer,WV. Hosted by Gary's Sporting Goods. Details and directions are on our web site. If you don't want to travel to Pa. , consider supporting the WVBA.

08-Jul-20
Greg: I didn’t know about the WVBA shoot. Already reserved and paid for my campsite. JR: there will be vendors. Per Mike Knefley.

08-Jul-20
Wayne, there will be a WVBA shoot at Mt, State sportsman Club, Parkersburg , July 18th. A shoot at Blacks Run, near Pennsboro Aug. 8. A WVBA fall Rendezvous/ shoot September 12 and 13 at Parchment Valley in Ripley, with both a fun course and a competition course. Our website has been improved with more improvements planned in the future. ( westvirginiabowhunters.org )

08-Jul-20
Thanks Greg.

08-Jul-20
Great job on the new web site.

• Sitka Gear