California
Contributors to this thread:
GOOD2GO 14-Jul-20
elkmtngear 16-Jul-20
Empty Freezer 17-Jul-20
trad_bowhunter1965 18-Jul-20
face 10-Aug-20
14-Jul-20
hello ill be hunting black tail this august in D8 does anyone have any thoughts on back packing and getting your meat home without spoil> its going to be hot!!! thanks.

16-Jul-20
Hopefully, you'll make a quick recovery. Get the hide off the quarters, and hang them up in the shade as you work. If you need multiple trips, keep them hung where no sun can hit, and air can circulate around them. You'll be amazed how cool they will stay in the shade, once they skin over.

Get the meat on ice ASAP.

17-Jul-20
I am hunting A Zone and it is hot. I always have ice in the cooler in my truck so I can get it chilled as soon as I get back. And what elk said.

18-Jul-20
Bone it out and if you can't get back to your rig then find a cool spot to hang or if there's water near by I would put the meat in a trash bag unscented and submerge it in the water.

10-Aug-20
Plumbing services means the planning, installation, construction, replacement, service, repair, alteration, or modification of the pipes, fixtures, and other apparatus used for bringing the water system into a building and removing liquid and water-carried wastes from a building. Plumbing services also include the installation and connection of gas piping. for more info visit: plumbing contractor omaha

• Sitka Gear