AZBUGLER 24-Jul-20
BOHNTR 24-Jul-20
TagSoup 24-Jul-20
djk 18-Aug-20
GreenGenie 19-Aug-20
TagSoup 05-Sep-20
AZBUGLER 13-Sep-20
23-Jul-20
New to the site and Just wondering how many of you guys will be hunting 4b for the early Archery Season? I figure it be kinda nice to know a few guys Ill be sharing the woods with this year......Oh, and don't worry I am not looking for any secret areas and I have a cow tag lol! Thanks

24-Jul-20
Best of luck! Should be a great year. No tag for me....

24-Jul-20
Been out there a bunch scouting for antelope. Seen some really good bulls.......and some healthy cows. :)

24-Jul-20
Thanks, I can’t freaking wait! I’ve been scouting a bunch, Almost every other weekend, I think it’s gonna be a good year too! Have a good one guys!

18-Aug-20
Check out the western edge of 4B, on the east side of Chevelon Canyon. I have hunted 4A and 4B for many years ... always have seen good quantities and nice sized elk around that canyon. Not many world class sizes, but 300+ bulls are common. Good luck, no tag for me this year!

19-Aug-20
I had the 4B archery tag in 2012, one of the funnest elk hunts I've ever had. I'll be just east of you this year in three C for the first archery hunt. Best of luck!

05-Sep-20
Thanks djk, that’s where I’ve been seeing them. Heard some bugles last week! Can’t wait!!

13-Sep-20
Well how was opening weekend?

• Sitka Gear