splitlimb13 28-Jul-20
jdee 28-Jul-20
IowaHawkeye 29-Jul-20
Bowman 27-Sep-20
Dale06 27-Sep-20
Dale06 27-Sep-20
kathleenjadamsk 05-Dec-22
27-Jul-20
Any NM outfitters on here? Are you able to take nonresident hunters this year with NM Covid rules?

28-Jul-20
I am not an outfitter but received an email from my NM outfitter yesterday and sounds like hunts area a go this fall. His recommendation was to avoid businesses and stay at camp except for hunting. He said if you need to go out to get something where a mask. Doesn't sound like any one is getting hassled over this.

I also chatted with a VRBO owner yesterday. He owns a summer home that he rents but lives in Texas. He was just there last week. Told me he brought all of his food and drink and for the most part they stayed at the house. They did forget a few things and had to run out to the store here and there and just wore a mask like required and everything was fine.

28-Jul-20
I’m thinking common sense will prevail on this issue.

28-Jul-20
It already has, the flow of texas plates hasn't slowed one bit. If they (NM's wuhan luhan and her goons) were hardcore about it they could had out countless citations in Ruidoso, at times you'd think it was an extension of tx.

28-Jul-20
Yep Ohio, red River and eagle's nest has the same way. She's an idiot

28-Jul-20
Split - you're not talking about "Karen" are you? She's WONDERFUL!

So here's the validity to quarentine. If you go to the NM DOT website to check road conditions, it tells you that 14 days are "mandatory" even if only staying one night. Then, if you follow the link to state.gov it says 14 days or the duration of your stay, whichever is shortest. Then it says if you're only passing through it's not necessary. Then it says if you have to stop, only do so for essentials like fuel or fat guy food from the convenience store.

It also says the borders are not closed and that state roads are open. NMSP aren't turning non residents away or pulling them over unless they are driving drunk.

The quarentine is really a "voluntary" thing because it is so catch all with no burden of proof by the state to keep you locked up with no real evidence.

So, it sounds like the outfitter has been in contact with NM G & F to get some guidance and the response is just use cautionary measures and keep a level head. USFS states they honor state recommendations. And that's all.

28-Jul-20
"Split - you're not talking about "Karen" are you? She's WONDERFUL!"

Me.......never ;-)

28-Jul-20

jdee's embedded Photo
jdee's embedded Photo
Ruidoso first part of June... Towns been packed on weekends every weekend since June !!

29-Jul-20
This is good to hear. I have been a bit nervous with the fearless leader governor you guys have.

27-Sep-20
Driving drunk now is really astounding. I've seen so many times before, especially for some reason quarantine just kills, now it's just a problem. That's why now they are constantly violating directly.I even found whole articles and essays on this topic, who is interested to read at this website , now it is directly very relevant, so many people are crashing and dying not from wars or diseases, but just from the fact that they sit behind the wheel. This is something that needs to be stopped radically, especially such nonsense happens among young people who have lost their instinct of self-preservation.

27-Sep-20
Was in an elk camp all last week. Outfitter had us take our temp and record it each morn and evening. As did guides and cook. Zero issues related to Covid.

27-Sep-20
Was in an elk camp all last week in NM. Outfitter had us take our temp and record it each morn and evening. As did guides and cook. Zero issues related to Covid.

05-Dec-22

kathleenjadamsk's Link
It's reasonable to be concerned about your essay writers' https://essaysforme.com/ proficiency. You can depend on us to provide excellent service. A professional essay writing service every article that is requested. Your interests are a priority to our essay writers as well.You may have had a negative experience with a cheap essay writer who does not care about your work. We provide unrivaled quality essays and strive to maintain our high standards.

• Sitka Gear