Contributors to this thread:
Bear 04-Aug-20
Ok...Russ 04-Aug-20
Wan2bMountainman 05-Aug-20
PushCoArcher 05-Aug-20
Bear 05-Aug-20
Quailhunter 05-Aug-20
04-Aug-20
Anyone on here a member of other hunting forums ooutside of this one?

04-Aug-20
Bear, I used to be on elk101 quite a bit but had a disagreement with one of the new moderators so haven't been back. The focus is on elk but discuss other game and topics. Not archery only and won't get bashed for bringing up use of a firearm. I do visit OKshooters.com and gotten some really good information regarding food plots and used their advertisement section to sell some guns for my Aunt after her husband passed away.

05-Aug-20
I read on Rokslide from time to time but most of it is western hunting. I sell my old gear on their classifieds section.

05-Aug-20
I use hunttalk.com more often then bowsite it does tend to focus more on western hunting but has something for everyone.

05-Aug-20
I am also on another forum. I started on here and moved on to oklahomahunter reason being that as much as i hate to say it bowsite seems kind of dead really then when the only thing posting was how to write an essay i had enough. Okh is a great site i and i really enjoyed bowsite when i first started. Whats okshooter all about i have heard a lot of folks talk about it. Havent even heard of the others mentioned above.

05-Aug-20
Spend a little time on an upland forum.

• Sitka Gear