N8tureBoy 25-Apr-21
GF 25-Apr-21
Wild Bill 25-Apr-21
Notme 18-Jul-21
Rader1 18-Jul-21
N8tureBoy 19-Jul-21
Ace 28-Jul-21
05-Aug-20
I’m trying to help my sons friend find a bow hunter safety course anybody know about online or other options or if there will be any in person classes this year ?

06-Aug-20

Dragonbob's embedded Photo
Dragonbob's embedded Photo
This is the what I've seen from the DEEP instagram page.

07-Aug-20
Just saw on Instagram that the classes are resuming. Go to DEEP website and they are now listed with all the prerequisites online before going to a class.

24-Apr-21
Can you share that link which they have shared in their bio? I will be very much thankful to you because I want to join those classes. I don't this before that there is online classes for hunting. Because I have found this post while reading edu birdie review online. And now I want to join there classes and for that I am searching for the link online through which I can join their zoom classes.

24-Apr-21
@MeatMan -

Where are you located?

25-Apr-21
Student - Are the college essays that the website sells written by you? If so, I’m not buying...

25-Apr-21
You have to ask???

25-Apr-21
troll, troll, troll

18-Jul-21
Well if your going to start a business , first you have to wish in one hand and the shit in the other. Just to see which one gets filled up first...then after I've seen all you're banking info you have to send me all funds in the form of a green dot card..ill apply it to your master plan..that should work

18-Jul-21

Rader1's Link
Go to this link and log on and it will bring up bow hunting classes.

19-Jul-21
Too bad there are no links for business plans…

28-Jul-21
Hey guys. Just a heads up!

I'll be teaching BOTH Firearms and Bow Hunting Ed classes the weekend of August 7th and 8th. These are the Field Days required after taking the online portion. They are 3 hours long and we're doing a 9 AM and a 1 PM both days. The morning classes are full, but both afternoon classes have some room. We are limited to 20 students so they may fill up pretty fast. The online part MUST be taken and all section tests passed to be allowed to participate in the Field Days. NO WALK INS ARE ALLOWED (sorry).

If you have friends or kids, grand kids (etc) who have wanted to get into Hunting, why not encourage them to sign up?

We always hear complains about not enough classes or that they are offered at inconvenient times, But lately some classes have been cancelled due to too few students! Hunting License sales and participation has been dropping, NEW HUNTERS ARE THE FUTURE and necessary for it to continue to exist. Mentor a new hunter.

See Rader's link above for sign up. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

• Sitka Gear