jdbbowhunter 20-Aug-20
Shawlerbrook 21-Aug-20
bas4109 22-Aug-20
easy 23-Aug-20
SaddleReaper 24-Aug-20
pogo 24-Aug-20
20-Aug-20

pogo's Link
Our travel plans have changed, partially due to Covid-19 and I will be able to hunt one more season.

I've finally put up trail cameras and scouted as much as I'm going to this year.

Hans....... this is mostly your fault! Enjoy the video.

20-Aug-20
Good luck.

21-Aug-20
Good luck and be safe. I think we all can say we have been granted one more season since the future is unknown.

22-Aug-20
I am looking forward to following along!

23-Aug-20
I always enjoy the videos during your season. Enjoy every minute and good luck.

24-Aug-20
Tom,

Good stuff! That vine setup should be pretty attractive regardless of if you put anything on it. You know they just can’t help themselves when curiosity takes over! That apple tree might be just the ticket too for those early October hunts. At least with no forage in the field (If it doesn’t get planted) they should be milling around right up close to ya. Did you happen to put a camera on or near that apple tree?

Wish I had some apple trees where I will be hunting for my “target” deer. Nothing better in my opinion.

Hope you get some cool trailcam footage to fuel the excitement!

24-Aug-20
Thanks for the kind words friends. I'm starting to get a little excited.

SaddleReaper........ all of my cameras are set up on video in the oaks on known travel corridors. I'm trying to survey what bucks use that area. They will be there until about September 15th.

I plan to move one near the apples...... one near the vine...... and one near the white oak that is loaded with acorns...... if I decide to hang a stand there. I'm really leaning on hanging the stand near that white oak on the edge of the field. I think it would be a great afternoon place to sit.

• Sitka Gear