EmbryOklahoma 28-Aug-20
Ok...Russ 28-Aug-20
Aftermerle 31-Aug-20
Quailhunter 31-Aug-20
PushCoArcher 01-Sep-20
BigOk 02-Sep-20
Tatertot 04-Sep-20
27-Aug-20
New guy here, not new to bowhunting. Just wanted to say hello.

28-Aug-20
Welcome Jim. OK forum isn't the most busy but if you have any questions there's a good group of Okies lurking around to help!

28-Aug-20
Thanks Russ, My wife and I retired last year and relocated out to this part of the country from back east to be nearer our son, daughter-in-law and little granddaughter. I bow hunted last season and was lucky enough to take 2 deer. I did see a couple of nice bucks during the rut. One real nice 10 pointer. Just couldn't put a shot on him. Hope to find some new state land spots for this season just to learn the area better.

28-Aug-20
Welcome, Jim! Like Russ said, not too busy on this page, but has been coming around a bit lately... especially if you like to Garden. :) Best of luck to you on all of your outdoor endeavors.

28-Aug-20
OR....if you like to read about Embry and his wife taking P&Y bucks, this is the place to come! :)

31-Aug-20
Jim as a retired guy as I am. You have far more options than some think on public lands. Mid week hunting can be outstanding if you know where to go. PM me and I'll give you a couple of tips.

31-Aug-20
Welcome! Maybe this ol site can pick back up again. Was fun back in the day.

01-Sep-20
Welcome aboard! What part of the state are you interested in checking out?

02-Sep-20
Welcome!!!

04-Sep-20
I haven't been on lately as I have a lot going on at home, projects and stuff. Last season I hunted mostly at the McGee Creek WMA. Beautiful property up there, not too many hunters. I hunt mostly during the week anyway.

• Sitka Gear